ADVERTISEMENT

Captain America= inflation

SIAP I didn't read the thread. True inflation numbers which include housing
And fuel are well over 20 percent- and all you have to do to believe this is shop for ANYTHING.

Only good thing about this is -
It's gonna bring the whole system down. Will be horrible behind belief but it's the o my way to get out of this demonic system they have us in

SIAP I didn't read the thread. True inflation numbers which include housing
And fuel are well over 20 percent- and all you have to do to believe this is shop for ANYTHING.

Only good thing about this is -
It's gonna bring the whole system down. Will be horrible behind belief but it's the o my way to get out of this demonic system they have us in
What have you had to cut from your budget now that everything is 20% more expensive?

What have you had to cut from your budget now that everything is 20% more expensive?
I've cut vacations from my budget. For my 20th anniversary, we had planned for a 4 day stay in St. Augustine, but instead chose to just do a staycation instead. Saved me $2000-$3000. We've also changed our meat purchases. We buy more pork now vs. chicken or beef as its much cheaper per pound. And I make a solid 6 figures. My less fortunate friends and neighbors have had to make some real changes to their behavior due to these costs.

I've cut vacations from my budget. For my 20th anniversary, we had planned for a 4 day stay in St. Augustine, but instead chose to just do a staycation instead. Saved me $2000-$3000. We've also changed our meat purchases. We buy more pork now vs. chicken or beef as its much cheaper per pound. And I make a solid 6 figures. My less fortunate friends and neighbors have had to make some real changes to their behavior due to these costs.

buy cases at sams if you can and split with friends/family

whole tenderloins cut your own filets

breakdown 20# tubes of ground beef into smaller units

use food saver to freeze

pork tenderloin is fantastic for price and quality and again look for case discount

buy cases at sams if you can and split with friends/family

whole tenderloins cut your own filets

breakdown 20# tubes of ground beef into smaller units

use food saver to freeze

pork tenderloin is fantastic for price and quality and again look for case discount

I do some of this already. We have a food saver and use it constantly. And I have a smoker, so I'll buy a pork butt, whole brisket or Sirloin cap and smoke it, then eat on it for a week. That said, we are much more conscious about the price/lb for meat.

smoking a brisket for the week rules
If you've not tried, it, I recommend a Top Sirloin Cap. Smoke it at 250 for about 2 hours (its not like a brisket so is breaks down quickly and you only cook it to 140-142 internal temp), then sear it for 3 minutes on each side on an iron skillet. Let rest for 15-30 min (as you should all good meats) Then thin slice it like they do at the Brazilian Steak Houses. Its about $5/lb at Costco and its fantastic.

If you've not tried, it, I recommend a Top Sirloin Cap. Smoke it at 250 for about 2 hours (its not like a brisket so is breaks down quickly and you only cook it to 140-142 internal temp), then sear it for 3 minutes on each side on an iron skillet. Let rest for 15-30 min (as you should all good meats) Then thin slice it like they do at the Brazilian Steak Houses. Its about $5/lb at Costco and its fantastic.

that sounds awesome!!!
i’m on it

is it filet type tender or more rugged?

smoking a brisket for the week rules
Been doing this for years. Smoke 5-6 briskets. Bag and freeze them. Make all sorts of brisket items.

Brisket and eggs, brisket gravy (substitute brisket for sausage in white gravy, brisket tacos, brisket quesadilla, brisket and beans, brisket sandwich’s, brisket Mac and cheese, brisket nachos, plain BBQ brisket. Man, I think I’m going to eat brisket for dinner tonight.

Been doing this for years. Smoke 5-6 briskets. Bag and freeze them. Make all sorts of brisket items.

Brisket and eggs, brisket gravy (substitute brisket for sausage in white gravy, brisket tacos, brisket quesadilla, brisket and beans, brisket sandwich’s, brisket Mac and cheese, brisket nachos, plain BBQ brisket. Man, I think I’m going to eat brisket for dinner tonight.

but not for 75 bucks lol

that sounds awesome!!!
i’m on it

is it filet type tender or more rugged?
Its not "cut it with a fork" tender, but we had no problems slicing it and eating it on sandwiches, on sourdough with provolone no less. Its the same cut they serve as the default steak at Brazillian Steak Houses (picanha).

If you buy it at Costco (in the meat department), it comes 2 to a pack, each a bit over 3 pounds which is perfect for the wife and I. Cook one, freeze one, and eat it all weekend. Its actually what we did for the 4th. As a note, I cook it fatback down personally, although if you read online on it, a lot of sites say fatback up. I think that's chef's preference, but I'm of the mind that you put the fat towards the heat source (I have a vertical pellet smoker with the heat from the bottom under a waterbox). And I used a standard Salt, Pepper, Garlic rub with a light extra-virgin olive oil base.

Besides tasting fantastic, it cooks fast (2 hours) vs. 8-12 hour briskets or 18 hour pork butts.

top sirloin cap from cosco was awesome thanks for infjation beater

jam it in you ccp/dnc joe changing the CPI parameters lol

What I do brother. 👍

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Its not "cut it with a fork" tender, but we had no problems slicing it and eating it on sandwiches, on sourdough with provolone no less. Its the same cut they serve as the default steak at Brazillian Steak Houses (picanha).

If you buy it at Costco (in the meat department), it comes 2 to a pack, each a bit over 3 pounds which is perfect for the wife and I. Cook one, freeze one, and eat it all weekend. Its actually what we did for the 4th. As a note, I cook it fatback down personally, although if you read online on it, a lot of sites say fatback up. I think that's chef's preference, but I'm of the mind that you put the fat towards the heat source (I have a vertical pellet smoker with the heat from the bottom under a waterbox). And I used a standard Salt, Pepper, Garlic rub with a light extra-virgin olive oil base.

Besides tasting fantastic, it cooks fast (2 hours) vs. 8-12 hour briskets or 18 hour pork butts.

Before cooking, I slice 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces, with the grain, add coarse salt, and throw them on a hot grill (pellet smoker/grill actually). A couple of minutes each side maybe. I may take the extra step of sliding them onto kabob sticks in a C-shape before cooking also. Good stuff.

A little like this. https://heygrillhey.com/picanha-steak/

Reactions: OUSOONER67
cbd8c7437e2dc646.jpeg

boogs political science degree taught him

you can whore the legal system
you can whore the science

but you can’t mess with peoples money

Hard to really stop inflation with fiscal policy when scarcity is the reason.

Wonder if we'll every truly have the same "on demand" economy again.

Hell Ford dealerships can't get pickups.
It is hard to stop inflation when Biden prints $4 trillion and floods the market with unsupported cash. There is a global economy that is based on the USD. First is crude oil which we all know. Then there is shipping and ocean freight all based globally on USD. All banking transactions in any currency that goes thru the USA get converted to dollars and then converted back to forex regardless of the sending and receiving currencies. You may be quoted and invoiced in foreign currency but the prices are derived from dollars. for all logistic. The USD is the highest it's been against the euro since it was introduced as a tradable currency and the English Sterling is around $1.10 from close to $1.50 12 to 18 months ago. This means foreign trade has a new price tag and has impacted all economies and Biden and his ignorant policies have a major hand in the inflation crisis. Supply Chain issues are caused by pure uncertainty in the market. You order something from Korea at $1.00 and by the time it is produced and ready to ship it has increased to $1.25. You add shipping cost, insurance and freight (CIF) that raises the total cost to $1.30. The unknown was the cost at the port of entry. Prices are near double on the west coast.

One of the reasons why Ford cannot get pickups is their suppliers don't know what to charge for their products when the inflation is so runaway.

It is hard to stop inflation when Biden prints $4 trillion and floods the market with unsupported cash. There is a global economy that is based on the USD. First is crude oil which we all know. Then there is shipping and ocean freight all based globally on USD. All banking transactions in any currency that goes thru the USA get converted to dollars and then converted back to forex regardless of the sending and receiving currencies. You may be quoted and invoiced in foreign currency but the prices are derived from dollars. for all logistic. The USD is the highest it's been against the euro since it was introduced as a tradable currency and the English Sterling is around $1.10 from close to $1.50 12 to 18 months ago. This means foreign trade has a new price tag and has impacted all economies and Biden and his ignorant policies have a major hand in the inflation crisis. Supply Chain issues are caused by pure uncertainty in the market. You order something from Korea at $1.00 and by the time it is produced and ready to ship it has increased to $1.25. You add shipping cost, insurance and freight (CIF) that raises the total cost to $1.30. The unknown was the cost at the port of entry. Prices are near double on the west coast.

One of the reasons why Ford cannot get pickups is their suppliers don't know what to charge for their products when the inflation is so runaway.

after ccp/dnc washes this thru tass

just dumb and the minions finally figure this out

when their money don’t pay
fyi we are here now

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
the manchurian white knighting against putins price hike

next thing you know he'll tell you the clot shot ends covid transmission and american justice is alive and well in DC lol

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
the manchurian white knighting against putins price hike

next thing you know he'll tell you the clot shot ends covid transmission and american justice is alive and well in DC lol

Frickin comical all shit britches can do is blame his incompetence on Trump and Putin. Unbelievable yet after almost 2 years of leadership? Believable. Pedo Joe and his cabinet has played the blame game since day 1. Joe's run should be forever remembered as the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus. Embarrassing. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT