ADVERTISEMENT

Capsule Summary Of The Twitter Files

The leftist don’t seem to interested in this story.
There needs to be nonfictional story to tell. With substance. Truth bombs and all…

happy-new-year-funny.gif

carry on

The leftist don’t seem to interested in this story.
On the contrary this story has them up at night with worry. That’s why sycophants like @davidallen are working overtime to convince us there’s nothing to see, and trying a tactic of misdirection by wanting to see the “source files” (as if they aren’t splashed all over the revelations) or insisting there is no evidence the CIA was running the op knowing full well the FBI was the agency of record. It’s why the MSM is doing what it always does when the Democrats need protection: go quiet or bury it deep and surrounded by boring topics. And if that doesn’t work Option B is to assassinate the reputation and character of the messenger, in this case a well-known fellow leftist journalist like Matt Taibbi who won’t play ball like they do. No, you are wrong, the leftists are frozen with fear that this story may reach a wide audience and set their global vidion back a few years the same way the emergence of Donald Trump did.

On the contrary this story has them up at night with worry. That’s why sycophants like @davidallen are working overtime to convince us there’s nothing to see, and trying a tactic of misdirection by wanting to see the “source files” (as if they aren’t splashed all over the revelations) or insisting there is no evidence the CIA was running the op knowing full well the FBI was the agency of record. It’s why the MSM is doing what it always does when the Democrats need protection: go quiet or bury it deep and surrounded by boring topics. And if that doesn’t work Option B is to assassinate the reputation and character of the messenger, in this case a well-known fellow leftist journalist like Matt Taibbi who won’t play ball like they do. No, you are wrong, the leftists are frozen with fear that this story may reach a wide audience and set their global vidion back a few years the same way the emergence of Donald Trump did.

And the #FauciFiles will be the Nagaskai to this Hiroshima haha 😂

You guys are ate up with it lately lol

carry on
I only speak for myself, but, yes, I am “ate up” with the realization our government has become a police state/administrative state/surveillance state that has been working hand in glove with Big Tech to censor anyone with a contrarian view. As an artist (a musician) you should be ate up with it, too. The day may come that government authorities express concern that your music is not properly vetted by them, and at that point those of us who are ate up with it today will have already been silenced. With your approval, I might add.

I only speak for myself, but, yes, I am “ate up” with the realization our government has become a police state/administrative state/surveillance state that has been working hand in glove with Big Tech to censor anyone with a contrarian view. As an artist (a musician) you should be ate up with it, too. The day may come that government authorities express concern that your music is not properly vetted by them, and at that point those of us who are ate up with it today will have already been silenced. With your approval, I might add.
Clinton doesn't git hit with the stick very often. He abides his shepherd.

I agree. The moment Musk was thinking about buying Twatter the left lost their minds and have been doing everything they can to discredit him and his Companies. They certainly didn't care when Conservatives and Doctors were being banned, censored or suspended on Twatter, member what they said,"don't like it, then start your own social media company."
The left throws a hissy fit when they lose control, see Cank losing to a Reality TV Star in 2016.
Trump must have taught Musk how to do his famous pu$$y grab hold. 🤣

Do you think it’s possible you actually are a fair bit of a sheep?

Let’s be honest on your history, having previously proclaimed buying into conspiracy theories such as Trump was cheated via mail-in ballots, a moronic notion parroted by the bahh bahh-est of sheep on here, et al.

carry on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No, you are wrong, the leftists are frozen with fear that this story may reach a wide audience
lol

Many (if not all) liberals on this board have called for all the so-called files to be released to all journalists, yet you seriously try to claim liberals are frozen with fear that this story may reach a wider audience??🤣🤣

Who are the ones opposing such an action? It isn't us liberals. Go back and read just the threads on this board. It is clear who is opposing such action.

For once, stop deceiving yourself and creating fantasies to believe in.

The moment Musk was thinking about buying Twatter the left lost their minds and have been doing everything they can to discredit him and his Companies.
Musk is doing a fine job discrediting his own self and companies lately. He doesn't really need any help from the left at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Musk is doing a fine job discrediting his own self and companies lately. He doesn't really need any help from the left at the moment.
And Taibbi & Weiss et al are doing a great job of discrediting the legitimacy of the Democratic Party with its incestuous relationship with the FBI in developing a police state. Even if Musk loses everything he has we will owe him a tremendous debt of gratitude for turning a spotlight on the corruption of the Democrats.

Reactions: iasooner2000
And Taibbi & Weiss et al are doing a great job of discrediting the legitimacy of the Democratic Party with its incestuous relationship with the FBI in developing a police state. Even if Musk loses everything he has we will owe him a tremendous debt of gratitude for turning a spotlight on the corruption of the Democrats.
So you now consider the Trump administration to be part of the Democratic Party?🙄

btw, this latest post completely contradicts your previous posts where you try to claim this isn't about one party or the other, that this isn't a partisan issue for you. Clearly, you were not honest in your previous posts.
This is not a diatribe aainst one party or the other (no matter how hard you try to make it be),
The propaganda crosses party lines.
You are the one that initiated partisanship into this discussion. This is not a partisan issue

So you now consider the Trump administration to be part of the Democratic Party?🙄

btw, this latest post completely contradicts your previous posts where you try to claim this isn't about one party or the other, that this isn't a partisan issue for you. Clearly, you were not honest in your previous posts.
From what we’ve seen so far the censorship requests have mainly come from one side of the aisle and were attempts to silence criticism of Democrats and their policies. Sure there maybe examples of Republicans doing the same we’ve not seen but that is not reason to ignore Democrats violation of the First Amendment the way Democrat voters are doing.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
is not reason to ignore Democrats violation of the First Amendment the way Democrat voters are doing.
Democrats aren't ignoring any violation of the First Amendment because so far, such a violation has not been proven.

But yes, I know this is about partisanism for you too. Downplay the Trump administration involvement in all of this why focusing on Democrats. Same ol' same ol' from you.

Interesting take. By saying I’m not making something a partisan issue you deduce I’m introducing partisanship into the issue.

Interesting take. By saying I’m not making something a partisan issue you deduce I’m introducing partisanship into the issue.
But you did introduce partisanism into the issue.
And this is after you clearly stated on other threads that all of this is not a diatribe against one party or the other. Yet, you did just that in your last post. A diatribe against the Democratic Party while completely ignoring the Trump administration.

Your true motivation is clear Dan. You just stated it. Just be honest next time, because you aren't fooling anyone.

But you did introduce partisanism into the issue.

And this is after you clearly stated on other threads that all of this is not a diatribe against one party or the other. Yet, you did just that in your last post. A diatribe against the Democratic Party while completely ignoring the Trump administration.

Your true motivation is clear Dan. You just stated it. Just be honest next time, because you aren't fooling anyone.
I guess our definition of what is a partisan issue differs. A long-time Democrat/leftist journalist exposes corruption within the party he favors, but somehow pointing it out is partisan.

I guess our definition of what is a partisan issue differs.
No, the definition hasn't changed nor do we differ on that definition. Your true motivation just got exposed. And you now have no clue what to say in response.

Again, next time, just be honest. You don't fool anyone on this board. We all know what you are about and why you have faux outrage over this.

No, the definition hasn't changed nor do we differ on that definition. Your true motivation just got exposed. And you now have no clue what to say in response.

Again, next time, just be honest. You don't fool anyone on this board. We all know what you are about and why you have faux outrage over this.
Shrooms or hydro? Come clean brother.

This is like when Mike Tyson got his word of the day calendar.

Tell us, @2_cents, what’s the definition of a progressive, what are the issues most dear to a progressive’s heart, and tell us which specific progressive legislation someone from the Squad proposed and persuaded her party to pass. And if there aren’t any please explain why that is so and reiterate why any progressive should support them.

Democrats aren't ignoring any violation of the First Amendment because so far, such a violation has not been proven.

But yes, I know this is about partisanism for you too. Downplay the Trump administration involvement in all of this why focusing on Democrats. Same ol' same ol' from you.

Really? Where is the same level of outrage you and your side had over what were easily transparent lies about Russian collusion? If you recall you tried to impeach aa President over those lies but when presented real evidence Democrats were censoring free speech you demand it be proven before you are outraged? At least be consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT