ADVERTISEMENT

Candace Owens laying the smackdown on The Hill

It makes me wonder why these folks can see the destructive world-views that have invaded the Left, while many other can't see them or can't see their destructivess... like board geniuses @Pokeabear & @Syskatine

I think many recognize it. But the extreme left has done such a good job of weaponizing their opinions that most won't stand up to it. Think about this: The far left is so far gone that Biden (a lefty) had to apologize because he called Pence a good person. Simply being polite was an affront to the entire LGBT community.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I think many recognize it. But the extreme left has done such a good job of weaponizing their opinions that most won't stand up to it. Think about this: The far left is so far gone that Biden (a lefty) had to apologize because he called Pence a good person. Simply being polite was an affront to the entire LGBT community.

That's legit insane.

I'd like to believe your hopefulness, but even in cocooned environments like this board, the nuts have gotten nuttier.

You'd think in relatively safe places they'd be emboldened to normalize themselves to somewhat more rational positions. I'm not seeing it.

Reactions: NZ Poke
I'd like to believe your hopefulness, but even in cocooned environments like this board, the nuts have gotten nuttier.

You'd think in relatively safe places they'd be emboldened to normalize themselves to somewhat more rational

Look at guys like Bloomberg and Shultz. They've called out the absurdity of the left's shift. Even strong lefty supporting companies like Facebook, Microsoft, etc... have felt the wrath of the extreme left. With social media, it doesn't take much for a very minority opinion to become represented as something much, much larger. Bus in a few protestors from elsewhere and suddenly it looks like 'the world' supports this extreme position. Just look at Amazon getting run out of NYC even though they had a 70% polling approval rating. And they were bringing major jobs, Bezos is a darling of the left, and Amazon is beloved by the millennial community, yet a few individuals could rattle enough cages and import enough protestors to shut them down.

YouTube is doing everything they can to keep her appearance on Capitol Hill from getting seen.

What is it about letting people see everyone's opinions that freaks the left out?

I know the answer but want to see the leftists explain it in their words.

Reactions: CBradSmith
YouTube is doing everything they can to keep her appearance on Capitol Hill from getting seen.

What is it about letting people see everyone's opinions that freaks the left out?

I know the answer but want to see the leftists explain it in their words.

That’s the thing that helps keep me on the path of righteousness. I want them to keep talking. They want to censor the right. It’s so obvious who holds the moral high ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT