ADVERTISEMENT

Candace Owens laying the smackdown on The Hill

Typical question from democrats. They do truncate people's words to fit their narrative. That the formerly fat, now modestly plump, nitwit Nadler came rushing to his fellow race baiter's defense speaks volumns. Again, taking what Owens said and interjecting his translation. Seems to me like Nadler, by ascribing the word "stupid" to Lieu, had his own faux paus moment.

Grandpa is not having fat Jerry get on to her without even listening to what she said.

Unfortunately this will increase the hatred she will face. I’m glad she is doing this, but I feel sorry for anyone getting into the ring with the amoral close minded leftists.

Grandpa is not having fat Jerry get on to her without even listening to what she said.

Unfortunately this will increase the hatred she will face. I’m glad she is doing this, but I feel sorry for anyone getting into the ring with the amoral close minded leftists.

She knows what she is getting in to, fast forward from Martin Luther King and you have this African American woman bravely saying what needs to be said but in a totally different way.

Perhaps I misunderstand your implication with your link to the tweets by Mr. Kruse, whoever that is. I don’t know much about Ms. Owens, but one thing I do know is she’s not afraid to mix it up in a debate. If she blocked Mr. Kruse from her website I am certain it is not because she feared his argument. The Klan most certainly was an arm of the Democratic Party at the height of its power, To call that a lie is nonsense, and she probably does not suffer fools mildly.

Perhaps I misunderstand your implication with your link to the tweets by Mr. Kruse, whoever that is. I don’t know much about Ms. Owens, but one thing I do know is she’s not afraid to mix it up in a debate. If she blocked Mr. Kruse from her website I am certain it is not because she feared his argument. The Klan most certainly was an arm of the Democratic Party at the height of its power, To call that a lie is nonsense, and she probably does not suffer fools mildly.
:rolleyes: Have you had your ensure today? Has your son checked in yet? Suns going down big guy.

Jeezus Harry, Austin360/aol dial-up/Trash 80 computer; we don't need no freakin' neighbor's anything!

uvou947.gif

Does she have the material for some type of office? She could be Dems worst nightmare.

Most importantly, she wants to address real issues.

God bless her.

I like Mike Pence as VP, he is a loyal intelligent guy who stays out of the limelight with dumb mistakes. But could you imagine this lady as a VP with Trump! Be historical meltdown by the liberals and media.

I like Mike Pence as VP, he is a loyal intelligent guy who stays out of the limelight with dumb mistakes. But could you imagine this lady as a VP with Trump! Be historical meltdown by the liberals and media.
Oh my, that is most intriguing.
The possibilities are intoxicating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT