ADVERTISEMENT

Can Someone Take Ponca Dan's Electronics Away?

You do not understand where I was coming from. No need to put him on ignore. I was calling him out to say we all understand his position on Hamas and Isreal. Not wanting to count the number of thread started on the topic but it us ok to post other articles on the same thread sometimes.

@Ponca Dan,

Holy cow brother have you heard the story of beating a dead horse? You are coming across the same as all the recent political ads posted to media. Same story over and over so most people pretty much understand your position on a subject.

According to Dan, he’s teaching us a lesson for running off the leftists here.🤣😂😅

Last edited:
You do not understand where I was coming from. No need to put him on ignore. I was calling him out to say we all understand his position on Hamas and Isreal. Not wanting to count the number of thread started on the topic but it us ok to post other articles on the same thread sometimes.
Interesting. In the last couple of days I’ve started three threads that had nothing to do with Israel’s genocide, didn’t even mention it, and you guys brought it up in your replies. In addition our mutual friend, @2012Bearcat, has started links and posted comments at least a thousand times making his hatred of all things Democrat and all things leftist crystal clear, makes the same remarks about them over and over and over and over …. ad nauseam, and you aren’t offended by that. Double standard much? Others on this board have given you the perfect way to avoid seeing things that trigger you: put me on ignore and your fantasy of a sin-free Israel remains unsoiled. I’ll keep sharing links in hopes that someone on this board will be open-minded enough to read one from time to time.

Interesting. In the last couple of days I’ve started three threads that had nothing to do with Israel’s genocide, didn’t even mention it, and you guys brought it up in your replies. In addition our mutual friend, @2012Bearcat, has started links and posted comments at least a thousand times making his hatred of all things Democrat and all things leftist crystal clear, makes the same remarks about them over and over and over and over …. ad nauseam, and you aren’t offended by that. Double standard much? Others on this board have given you the perfect way to avoid seeing things that trigger you: put me on ignore and your fantasy of a sin-free Israel remains unsoiled. I’ll keep sharing links in hopes that someone on this board will be open-minded enough to read one from time to time.
Yer on to something Dan. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Difference being what I post is true, your posts are pure Hamas propaganda.

05d04265d9e19668.jpg

I'm not sure you understand that Dan is a troll. He is only interested in getting you to react to what he posts.

So far he's getting what he wants. I'm sure he started giggling as soon as he read the thread title before he even opened this thread.

I'm not sure you understand that Dan is a troll. He is only interested in getting you to react to what he posts.

So far he's getting what he wants. I'm sure he started giggling as soon as he read the thread title before he even opened this thread.

I understand he is a troll. I despise stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I stopped reading anything he posts about Israel. Too many and I already know his position. I'm not going to ignore him because I might want to ready something that he posts other than Hammas/Israel etc...

I bought a beer at the corner habib store two days ago. The clerks name badge was printed as "Randy" he had Mohammed written all over him. Bitch terrorist shortchanged me 17 cents. The way he reacted when I pointed it out was very close to jihad. Scared all the folks standing behind me. Turd threw out all the change from his drawer. I had to sort out my change.
ive me my .17

I bought a beer at the corner habib store two days ago. The clerks name badge was printed as "Randy" he had Mohammed written all over him. Bitch terrorist shortchanged me 17 cents. The way he reacted when I pointed it out was very close to jihad. Scared all the folks standing behind me. Turd threw out all the change from his drawer. I had to sort out my change.
ive me my .17
You have to laugh when you call some of the customer service centers and a person with a strong foreign accent says his name is Bob. Cracks me up.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The “Green P” does seem to have disappeared from threads page. Did the mods perhaps “anchor” his threads? This would leave the thread open, but it wouldn’t get bumped to the top ever time someone posts a reply. Tigerdroppings does it all the time, but I’ve never seen it on a rivals board.

Reactions: iasooner24
Every message board needs a pot stirrer. I like Dan, although I admit that I got a chuckle out of this thread title.

Every message board needs a pot stirrer. I like Dan, although I admit that I got a chuckle out of this thread title.
Thank you, Wyoming, I like you, too. I have said before you are my favorite poster on this board. I have never doubted that you disagree with me about Israel, but you are the one person I believe occasionally reads one of my links and considers it objectively, without emotionally getting triggered and feeling it is necessary to besmirch my character. Of all the people on this board, myself included, you are the one adult in the room.

Thank you, Wyoming, I like you, too. I have said before you are my favorite poster on this board. I have never doubted that you disagree with me about Israel, but you are the one person I believe occasionally reads one of my links and considers it objectively, without emotionally getting triggered and feeling it is necessary to besmirch my character. Of all the people on this board, myself included, you are the one adult in the room.
Any psychiatrist will tell you to leave them "links" alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT