ADVERTISEMENT

Can Israel Kill Its Way To Peace?

We shall see. We mustn’t forget the Zionists have God on their side, they’re God’s Chosen People. They have that going for them. It’s a good thing they spurn the deity of Jesus Christ, I don’t think he advised people to kill their way to peace. Are Jesus and God at odds with each other about this?

Where does it say or is it implied Israel is required to allow the Muslims to kill them at will without response?

That's the way wars are fought, one side kills the other until one side decides they been killed enough. Don't want to be killed, don't start a war.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
We shall see. We mustn’t forget the Zionists have God on their side, they’re God’s Chosen People. They have that going for them. It’s a good thing they spurn the deity of Jesus Christ, I don’t think he advised people to kill their way to peace. Are Jesus and God at odds with each other about this?

Ezekiel chapter 38. Just read it. We may see it soon. When you mock God you always lose.

Ezekiel chapter 38. Just read it. We may see it soon. When you mock God you always lose.
I’m not a Christian so forgive my ignorance, but isn’t that a chapter in the Old Testament? So in Ezekiel God told the Jews they should kill their enemies until there is peace? Is Jesus contradicting God when He tells us to love our enemies? I can see why the Jews, particularly the Zionists, prefer Ezekiel to Jesus. Jesus is no fun at all! How dare He tell them they can’t kill their way to peace!

I’m not a Christian so forgive my ignorance, but isn’t that a chapter in the Old Testament? So in Ezekiel God told the Jews they should kill their enemies until there is peace? Is Jesus contradicting God when He tells us to love our enemies? I can see why the Jews, particularly the Zionists, prefer Ezekiel to Jesus. Jesus is no fun at all! How dare He tell them they can’t kill their way to peace!
Yet you have no problem with these terrorist organization killing their way to peace, provided they kill Jews. Strange.

Yet you have no problem with these terrorist organization killing their way to peace, provided they kill Jews. Strange.
Sometimes your delusion is hard to follow. At no time have I ever endorsed terrorism. You simply are incapable of grasping that criticism of Israel’s terrorism is not endorsement of Muslim terrorism.

• Haha
Sometimes your delusion is hard to follow. At no time have I ever endorsed terrorism. You simply are incapable of grasping that criticism of Israel’s terrorism is not endorsement of Muslim terrorism.
Sure you do, with every anti Israel propaganda post you make. Sinwar loves you, if he's still alive.

Sure you do, with every anti Israel propaganda post you make. Sinwar loves you, if he's still alive.
Like I said, your delusion is hard to follow. Frankly I don’t know who Sinwar is. But whoever he is he cannot possibly be more of a terrorist than your beloved Bibi.

• Haha
Like I said, your delusion is hard to follow. Frankly I don’t know who Sinwar is. But whoever he is he cannot possibly be more of a terrorist than your beloved Bibi.
Yes you do, don't play dumb. Sinwar was recently announced as the leader of Hamas and has said he views civilian deaths as a necessary sacrifice that benefits Hamas. He knows the more civilian casualties the more the useful idiots cry about them, in turn benefitting Hamas. I find mentality that abhorrent, while you play right into his hands.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Yes you do, don't play dumb. Sinwar was recently announced as the leader of Hamas and has said he views civilian deaths as a necessary sacrifice that benefits Hamas. He knows the more civilian casualties the more the useful idiots cry about them, in turn benefitting Hamas. I find mentality that abhorrent, while you play right into his hands.
No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now. If that is what he said (I’m not sure I trust you to tell the truth about that) it is as disgusting as all the things Netanyahu & Associates have said along the same lines. I have commented on multiple occasions on this board that Hamas doesn’t seem to be the least bit perturbed about innocent Gazan murders by the IDF. That doesn’t alter the fact that it is Israel that is murdering them.

No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now. If that is what he said (I’m not sure I trust you to tell the truth about that) it is as disgusting as all the things Netanyahu & Associates have said along the same lines. I have commented on multiple occasions on this board that Hamas doesn’t seem to be the least bit perturbed about innocent Gazan murders by the IDF. That doesn’t alter the fact that it is Israel that is murdering them.
Explains why you are pro Palestinian, you know nothing about them but what your propaganda sites tell you.

No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now.
Which goes to further demonstrate your unfathomable and willful ignorance on the matter. Is it any wonder no one takes you seriously?

Sinwar articles have been continually posted in this forum, especially on the subject of how he said the more Palestinian civilians die, the better.

Good God you should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Explains why you are pro Palestinian, you know nothing about them but what your propaganda sites tell you.
I am no more pro-Palestinian (in the sense you’ve contrived) than pro-Israel. I’m anti-war and pro-innocents, and in this conflict Israel is intentionally murdering innocent people at a far greater extent than the other way around.

Which goes to further demonstrate your unfathomable and willful ignorance on the matter. Is it any wonder no one takes you seriously?

Sinwar articles have been continually posted in this forum, especially on the subject of how he said the more Palestinian civilians die, the better.

Good God you should be embarrassed.
I am not embarrassed that I didn’t know who Sinwar is. I care not a whit for him. I usually try to read the links provided by “the other side.” I have no memory of continually posted links about the man. I do know Bearcat has used his name in vain many times. I would accept thst you and others do not take me seriously if what I wrote didn’t make you so angry.

I am no more pro-Palestinian (in the sense you’ve contrived) than pro-Israel. I’m anti-war and pro-innocents, and in this conflict Israel is intentionally murdering innocent people at a far greater extent than the other way around.
Your actions prove otherwise.
You refuse to recognize these terrorist organization intentionally use civilians as human shields and propaganda when civilians are killed in attacks against the terrorist. By the way using civilians as human shields is against international law but of course you never say anything about that.

Welp, turn yer tv off Dan.

Your actions prove otherwise.
You refuse to recognize these terrorist organization intentionally use civilians as human shields and propaganda when civilians are killed in attacks against the terrorist. By the way using civilians as human shields is against international law but of course you never say anything about that.
I do say all those things. But in the context that in spite of all those things Israel is the one who is intentionally killing everyone in sight. That seems to be the thing you refuse to acknowledge.

Welp, turn yer tv off Dan.
Why? Everything on tv, whether right-wing or left, Republican or Democrat espouses everything you have been manipulated into believing, Woody. You’d think you’d want me to hear all the pro-genocide coverage that has so informed your thinking

I do say all those things. But in the context that in spite of all those things Israel is the one who is intentionally killing everyone in sight. That seems to be the thing you refuse to acknowledge.
Dan if Israel wanted to kill everyone in sight, they are very capable sir. Jews are a peaceful loving folk. This they will and should defend my man. You should thank yer lucky stars they're holding back. Talk to yer people before it's too late.

Dan if Israel wanted to kill everyone in sight, they are very capable sir. Jews are a peaceful loving folk. This they will and should defend my man. You should thank yer lucky stars they're holding back. Talk to yer people before it's too late.
Okay, Woody, I know that’s what you want to believe with your entire existence, and there will never be anything that will move you off of it. I believe Jews that are practicing Judaism are mostly what you say about them. Zionists, OTOH, are nothing like that. The state of Israel is born out of Zionism, not Judaism, which means it is nothing like you want to believe.

Why? Everything on tv, whether right-wing or left, Republican or Democrat espouses everything you have been manipulated into believing, Woody. You’d think you’d want me to hear all the pro-genocide coverage that has so informed your thinking
The world is right when I've a fishing pole in my hands.

Israel is fighting a war against terrorist Dan, one the terrorist started. Something you not only refuse to acknowledge, you've tried to justify repeatedly.
In your mind because terrorist purposely surround themselves with civilians, Israel is forbidden from attacking the terrorist. To show you how wrong your thinking is here, there is an international law that forbids that very practice.

Okay, Woody, I know that’s what you want to believe with your entire existence, and there will never be anything that will move you off of it. I believe Jews that are practicing Judaism are mostly what you say about them. Zionists, OTOH, are nothing like that. The state of Israel is born out of Zionism, not Judaism, which means it is nothing like you want to believe.
You are mad at the Zionist because they attack terrorist that hide among civilians which in turn creates civilian deaths.

You are mad at the Zionist because they attack terrorist that hide among civilians which in turn creates civilian deaths.
I am mad at Zionists who murder indiscriminately because they know they can do it without repercussion.

I am mad at Zionists who murder indiscriminately because they know they can do it without repercussion.
This is where you made yer left turn Dan. "Indiscriminately"? Darkness is yer enemy my man. Now pull yer melon outta yer kiester.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT