ADVERTISEMENT

Can Israel Kill Its Way To Peace?

We shall see. We mustn’t forget the Zionists have God on their side, they’re God’s Chosen People. They have that going for them. It’s a good thing they spurn the deity of Jesus Christ, I don’t think he advised people to kill their way to peace. Are Jesus and God at odds with each other about this?

Where does it say or is it implied Israel is required to allow the Muslims to kill them at will without response?

That's the way wars are fought, one side kills the other until one side decides they been killed enough. Don't want to be killed, don't start a war.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
We shall see. We mustn’t forget the Zionists have God on their side, they’re God’s Chosen People. They have that going for them. It’s a good thing they spurn the deity of Jesus Christ, I don’t think he advised people to kill their way to peace. Are Jesus and God at odds with each other about this?

Ezekiel chapter 38. Just read it. We may see it soon. When you mock God you always lose.

Ezekiel chapter 38. Just read it. We may see it soon. When you mock God you always lose.
I’m not a Christian so forgive my ignorance, but isn’t that a chapter in the Old Testament? So in Ezekiel God told the Jews they should kill their enemies until there is peace? Is Jesus contradicting God when He tells us to love our enemies? I can see why the Jews, particularly the Zionists, prefer Ezekiel to Jesus. Jesus is no fun at all! How dare He tell them they can’t kill their way to peace!

I’m not a Christian so forgive my ignorance, but isn’t that a chapter in the Old Testament? So in Ezekiel God told the Jews they should kill their enemies until there is peace? Is Jesus contradicting God when He tells us to love our enemies? I can see why the Jews, particularly the Zionists, prefer Ezekiel to Jesus. Jesus is no fun at all! How dare He tell them they can’t kill their way to peace!
Yet you have no problem with these terrorist organization killing their way to peace, provided they kill Jews. Strange.

Yet you have no problem with these terrorist organization killing their way to peace, provided they kill Jews. Strange.
Sometimes your delusion is hard to follow. At no time have I ever endorsed terrorism. You simply are incapable of grasping that criticism of Israel’s terrorism is not endorsement of Muslim terrorism.

• Haha
Sometimes your delusion is hard to follow. At no time have I ever endorsed terrorism. You simply are incapable of grasping that criticism of Israel’s terrorism is not endorsement of Muslim terrorism.
Sure you do, with every anti Israel propaganda post you make. Sinwar loves you, if he's still alive.

Sure you do, with every anti Israel propaganda post you make. Sinwar loves you, if he's still alive.
Like I said, your delusion is hard to follow. Frankly I don’t know who Sinwar is. But whoever he is he cannot possibly be more of a terrorist than your beloved Bibi.

• Haha
Like I said, your delusion is hard to follow. Frankly I don’t know who Sinwar is. But whoever he is he cannot possibly be more of a terrorist than your beloved Bibi.
Yes you do, don't play dumb. Sinwar was recently announced as the leader of Hamas and has said he views civilian deaths as a necessary sacrifice that benefits Hamas. He knows the more civilian casualties the more the useful idiots cry about them, in turn benefitting Hamas. I find mentality that abhorrent, while you play right into his hands.

Yes you do, don't play dumb. Sinwar was recently announced as the leader of Hamas and has said he views civilian deaths as a necessary sacrifice that benefits Hamas. He knows the more civilian casualties the more the useful idiots cry about them, in turn benefitting Hamas. I find mentality that abhorrent, while you play right into his hands.
No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now. If that is what he said (I’m not sure I trust you to tell the truth about that) it is as disgusting as all the things Netanyahu & Associates have said along the same lines. I have commented on multiple occasions on this board that Hamas doesn’t seem to be the least bit perturbed about innocent Gazan murders by the IDF. That doesn’t alter the fact that it is Israel that is murdering them.

No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now. If that is what he said (I’m not sure I trust you to tell the truth about that) it is as disgusting as all the things Netanyahu & Associates have said along the same lines. I have commented on multiple occasions on this board that Hamas doesn’t seem to be the least bit perturbed about innocent Gazan murders by the IDF. That doesn’t alter the fact that it is Israel that is murdering them.
Explains why you are pro Palestinian, you know nothing about them but what your propaganda sites tell you.

No, I did not know who Sinwar is before now.
Which goes to further demonstrate your unfathomable and willful ignorance on the matter. Is it any wonder no one takes you seriously?

Sinwar articles have been continually posted in this forum, especially on the subject of how he said the more Palestinian civilians die, the better.

Good God you should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT