ADVERTISEMENT

Campaign Finance violation?

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
Syskatine I think it’s probably not a great sign when the talking points circle back to this.

Treason > Collusion > Obstruction > now, Campaign Finance? Seems like quite a step down based on original expectations and claims.

Can someone explain how an NDA with bimbos constitutes something Trump doesn’t normally do as a cost of doing business? And if it is why should he have to do more than pay a $300k fine like Obama did?

As an aside, I’m not sure Comey did the FISA scandal any favors by not remembering anything all of a sudden. Did he really say he was unaware of the source for the FISA app? Verified sources is like the first rule of FISA court. Is that a problem?

Last edited:
After watching Comey get his bikini underwear in a wad about wanting Trump stopped and that come January 2021 there has to be a new president, not any ole president but a democrat president. Yea okay this guy doesn't have a shred of impartiality in him, what a tool. Would love to know what the rank and file FBI agents think of him.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
After watching Comey get his bikini underwear in a wad about wanting Trump stopped and that come January 2021 there has to be a new president, not any ole president but a democrat president. Yea okay this guy doesn't have a shred of impartiality in him, what a tool. Would love to know what the rank and file FBI agents think of him.

I know more than a few.

Opinion is mixed, but they almost universally didn’t like he handled the Hillary deal.

Why, it's outrageous.

Not Whitewater, I-did-not-have-sexual-yadda yadda, but outrageous. The clintons feel your pain about these darned special investigator types.

P.S. isn't it odd that Biff said a special prosecutor needed appointed on Hillary?

Opinion is mixed, but they almost universally didn’t like he handled the Hillary deal.

It doesn't take my 48 hours of accounting, nor a basement grillmaster or any other qualifications for that matter, to realize he totally screwed the pooch on that one. But early Alzheimer's ala 245 don't know/remember will save him.:rolleyes:

What part of the Hillary did they not like? Or all of it?

Two things I heard:

1. Announcing no prosecutorial merit. They felt their job is to investigate and present to US Attorney to make charging evaluations.

2. When new e-mails came up, putting a deadline on the investigation up front for finishing and announcing before the election.

Reactions: jkosu and inspoke
Two things I heard:

1. Announcing no prosecutorial merit. They felt their job is to investigate and present to US Attorney to make charging evaluations.

2. When new e-mails came up, putting a deadline on the investigation up front for finishing and announcing before the election.

deadlines on investigations can certainly gum things up

deadlines on investigations can certainly gum things up

I know you are doing you with sarcasm and whatnot, but that is absolutely correct.

Keeps you from following the facts where the lead. Leads to ill considered decisions. Leads to insufficient evidence and second guessing.

Reactions: OSUIvan
Can someone explain how an NDA with bimbos constitutes something Trump doesn’t normally do as a cost of doing business? And if it is why should he have to do more than pay a $300k fine like Obama did?

“Your boy who stupidly directed his big city lawyer and the Russians to pay hush money to prostitutes in order to steal the US Presidential election.” - CowboyUp, in another thread.

I think that explains the zeal of why some think that the NDA is the most important thing ever this week.

I know you are doing you with sarcasm and whatnot, but that is absolutely correct.

Keeps you from following the facts where the lead. Leads to ill considered decisions. Leads to insufficient evidence and second guessing.

and i don’t disagree,

less cases of insidious smear

ground in allegations brought forth by manipulative agenda driven accusers

who directly benefit with no recourse or accountability from the lack of scope and
time frame creating an investigation that feeds itself causes

we’ve had the administrative inertia discussion

and i don’t disagree,

less cases of insidious smear

ground in allegations brought forth by manipulative agenda driven accusers

who directly benefit with no recourse or accountability from the lack of scope and
time frame creating an investigation that feeds itself causes

we’ve had the administrative inertia discussion

We have had the administrative inertia discussion....which has nothing to do with the balance of your allegations.

You don’t disagree, except when it’s your boy that might get caught.

You don’t disagree,

except when it’s your boy that might get caught.

if there’s a lesson to be learned

you’re not capable of seeing to understand, and that’s ok we all have our skill sets

if there’s a lesson to be learned

you’re not capable of seeing to understand, and that’s ok we all have our skill sets

I see and understand exactly and completely.

You’re not fooling anyone.

New-Congress-600-LI.jpg

When will we hear of the charges for 268 violations of campaign finance law by members of congress?

I don't get why anyone would lie to congress. Dems have shown, the answer is to simple state: "I do not recall". Comey did it 200 times. Hillary did it 45 (iirc) in her own deposition about the email server. Don't plead the 5th. Just fail to remember.

I don't get why anyone would lie to congress. Dems have shown, the answer is to simple state: "I do not recall". Comey did it 200 times. Hillary did it 45 (iirc) in her own deposition about the email server. Don't plead the 5th. Just fail to remember.

i thot that 2mo concurrent was cute considering

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT