ADVERTISEMENT

Call them what they are

🙄

Who is "they"? Everyone who politically opposes Trump in this country?
I took it off because I was alittle worked up but since you had already quoted it I’ll say that you know exactly who you are if you fall in the group. I’m not even a full on Trumper. He annoys me with his constant bickering style but the far left are the only people not voting for Trump at this point because it’s an ideological war for them. They are American Maoists and they hate for a living as I said.

I took it off because I was alittle worked up
Thank you.

but the far left are the only people not voting for Trump at this point because it’s an ideological war for them. They are American Maoists and they hate for a living as I said.
Both of these claims are false.

There are many more Americans planning on voting against Trump besides just the "far left." Many regular liberals, moderates, and/or Independents are planning on voting against him. So are some Republicans. It isn't just the "far left" opposing Trump.

As for hate, have you been reading what some of the right-wing posters have been posting tonight? Lot of hate in their posts. Hate isn't limited to just one side of the political spectrum.

As for "American Maoists," let's talk about Mao Zedong. Let's start here . . . Did Mao have a cult of personality around him that helped him come to power and remain in power? What American politician today has a cult of personality surrounding him?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
🙄

Who is "they"? Everyone who politically opposes Trump in this countr
Thank you.

Both of these claims are false.

There are many more Americans planning on voting against Trump besides just the "far left." Many regular liberals, moderates, and/or Independents are planning on voting against him. So are some Republicans. It isn't just the "far left" opposing Trump.

As for hate, have you been reading what some of the right-wing posters have been posting tonight? Lot of hate in their posts. Hate isn't limited to just one side of the political spectrum.

As for "American Maoists," let's talk about Mao Zedong. Let's start here . . . Did Mao have a cult of personality around him that helped him come to power and remain in power? What American politician today has a cult of personality surrounding him?

Joe Biden.

Joe Biden.
Seriously? 🤣🤣

More than half of his own political party wants him to step aside and allow a new Democrat to be the presidential nominee, but hey, you think Biden has a cult of personality around him??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't really believe the nonsense you post on here.

With that said, how about Trump? Cult of personality around him or no?

• Haha
Seriously? 🤣🤣

More than half of his own political party wants him to step aside and allow a new Democrat to be the presidential nominee, but hey, you think Biden has a cult of personality around him??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't really believe the nonsense you post on here.

With that said, how about Trump? Cult of personality around him or no?

Uh, you aren’t embarrassed to publicly state you would vote for a root vegetable.

You aren’t driving your ship bud.

Think about the bull-shit you have to believe that Biden is a legitimate choice.

You have to actively deny what you saw.

You’re in the Dark Brandon cult.

You’re in the Dark Brandon cult.
I'm in the anybody but Trump political camp. I've called for President Biden to step aside. I'd prefer VP Harris as the nominee. I'm not in any cult for President Biden, nor does one exist.

At least be honest for once.

But again though, how about Trump? Cult of personality around him or no? Answer the question.

I'm in the anybody but Trump political camp. I've called for President Biden to step aside. I'd prefer VP Harris as the nominee. I'm not in any cult for President Biden, nor does one exist.

At least be honest for once.

But again though, how about Trump? Cult of personality around him or no? Answer the question.

If that’s what politics is to you, you’re in a cult.

Quit being a homo and get really into sports.

I couldn’t vote for Trump if the roles were reversed.

The fact you could with the world on the brink is hilarious.

Ideology over self preservation.

That’s a cult, sweetie.
David was right about you. You can't answer real simple questions but you demand others answer your questions.

Let's try it again, see if you dodge and deflect some more . . . .

Once again, how about Trump? Cult of personality around him or no?

• Haha
And stop under estimating them.

They want Trump and anyone like him dead, that's all this is about. You can not constantly lie about someone, prosecute them for BS trivial matters that no one else gets prosecuted for and denigrate their supports without getting the wack jobs fired up.

There are so many failures at that rally it is hard to believe that it wasn't partially or wholly intentional. That the DOJ can decide who, when and by what degree someone gets SS security, especially an ex-president, is a total manifestation of ignorance and neglect. If Trump doesn't sweep those places completely clean and replace the lackys with true honest patriots we are in bigger trouble then it appears.

That people run to social media and joke about this shows the depravity of society as it currently works. The liberal media all I can say is what do you expect from those yahoos. They are an arm of the DNC, nothing more and nothing less. They induce and propagate lies that affect the outcome of OUR COUNTRY for everyone without regard to anything except their elitist liberal crap ways.

What I want to know though, is how did that little POS know that there would be no real security on that building, or did he go to the rally, see that no one was on the building sneak back to his EV grab an AR and then climb on the building to shoot Trump? Or was their something more nefarious at work here. How do you as the SS or even law enforcement not have drones in the air surveying the grounds? Whole thing stinks and ATown you are completely correct you can not underestimate these people, they are and have been playing for keeps for many years.

Answer a question for once.
I hate his personality (other than toughness and an honest love for the America that I love)

I just believe he’s the only person running who has the balls to go after the corruption and caustic ideologies of the left that are absolutely eating away at America. You say you’re a never trumper well I take the names off the ballots and I just vote on policies and motives. I will never vote for a single leftist ideology. They’re all cancer set to destroy norms and cultural foundations (namely: morality, justice and peace). They are death. Death to faith, death to culture, death to tradition, death to patriotism and liberty, death to sovereignty… etc.

It’s all about tearing away the fabric of America and replacing it with a cancer that they know isn’t sustainable but is a means to an end. Its all hollow self indulgence, greed, perversion and faithlessness. Their just a tool to destroy and overtake. They are Maoists. They hate everything about America and they hate everyone who stands for it. That’s a fact.

David was right about you. You can't answer real simple questions but you demand others answer your questions.

Of course there's a cult of personality surrounding Trump. That's what happens within a party when they perceive a President as successful.

Says a lot about Joe Biden.

So does Trump have a cult of personality surrounding him, yes or no?
You are so clueless, it's not about Trump the person it's about what Trump represents. A strong sense of patriotism and America first over illegals and a very small percentage of people with weird proclivities who demand we all bow down to their desire to alter normal society to their freakish wants.

He represents those of us who believe the government was conceived to be a small but essential part of life needed to have a civil and lawful society, not a dominate force to control all of our life decisions, which is what the left and Democrats want.

The only cult around Trump is the cult of deranged hatred created by you and your ilk. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

kathy-griffin-trump-head.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT