ADVERTISEMENT

Call Out to Syskatine

The Podesta leaks are far more damning that what that staffer said.

Okay....but,

@syskatine asked what's next...not which is more damning. Podesta leaks predate in time the latest staffer crap.

I'm still not voting for either one.

Are you sure? You sound just like him. Same narrative, same lingo, same hysteria, same opinions.... @MegaPoke and @GunsOfFrankEaton like his stuff - @BIGOSUFAN posted his stuff a while back and they sure liked it. His clip is about half way down the thread.

When have I ever posted anything by Alex Jones? Not that I wouldn't if something seemed to make sense, but I literally never watch him or listen to him. The fact that Watson is associated with him is pretty inconsequential in my opinion. I'm not disavowing Jones but he just seems like a weirdo. Would be interested to see where you are getting the idea that I "like his stuff." Dork.

Are you sure? You sound just like him. Same narrative, same lingo, same hysteria, same opinions.... @MegaPoke and @GunsOfFrankEaton like his stuff - @BIGOSUFAN posted his stuff a while back and they sure liked it. His clip is about half way down the thread.
You make the fatal mistake that everyone is just like you. Not all of us are unaware and compliant drones. Not all of us eagerly gobble up the spoon feedings from a political party. Not all of us view slanted media as definitive or informative.

I'm not informed on Alex Jones "narrative, lingo, hysteria, opinions." Maybe you can share some where you think I "sound just like him." Surely you have something to back yourself up, 30 Guns.

Would be interested to see where you are getting the idea that I "like his stuff." Dork.

1. You "liked" his "stuff" in a thread I referenced above. Good lord, go apply for a pr guy for Donald Trump. Or Alex Jones.

2. You share many of the same opinions.

3. You sound like him on here.

You make the fatal mistake that everyone is just like you. Not all of us are unaware and compliant drones. Not all of us eagerly gobble up the spoon feedings from a political party. Not all of us view slanted media as definitive or informative.

I'm not informed on Alex Jones "narrative, lingo, hysteria, opinions." Maybe you can share some where you think I "sound just like him." Surely you have something to back yourself up, 30 Guns.

Wow. If I didn't know better (and I dont') you get a briefing email every morning from him and run over here and parrot his talking points.

Wow. If I didn't know better (and I dont') you get a briefing email every morning from him and run over here and parrot his talking points.
So, no examples that you are basing your opinion on? Surely if I do it every morning and then parrot his talking points here, as you allege, you would have some examples.

So, no examples that you are basing your opinion on? Surely if I do it every morning and then parrot his talking points here, as you allege, you would have some examples.

Yes, I'll get started cross indexing Alex Jones daily diatribes with yours.

If Hillary wins I am selling all my guns to a nice Syrian lad.

Yes, I'll get started cross indexing Alex Jones daily diatribes with yours.
So you got nothing as usual?

dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offended-people-so-we-took-site-down.jpg

The bet only applies to the Politics 24/7 Board.
The bet is for 2 years.
Starting the day after the election in November.
Done.

Guns, I reviewed this old bet and you drove a haaaard bargain. Two years. Man. Next time I go buy a car would you go negotiate it with me? Tough negotiator...

The bet only applies to the Politics 24/7 Board.
The bet is for 2 years.
Starting the day after the election in November.
Done.

@MegaPoke I am a liberal and am therefore objective and should not resist change. Credit is due to you where you wrote in another thread that this was a stupid bet. A deal is a deal, of course, but when this dust settles I'm going to consider lifting the exile of Guns. You're probably right, and you made me reconsider my policy and I'm going to strongly consider the path of graciousness, marketplace of ideas, and egalitare n' shit and nullify his exile. That, and it just hit me: a little part of me enjoys the total shit show of a Trump win. It's the part that watches train wrecks and climbs out of bedroom windows, but the gotterdammerung of it all... and if HRC wins, I wanna make him read and respond to some things. Why would I limit his or my involvement on this board?!

I just want you to see and understand that admitting one is wrong and changing is not necessarily a bad thing, and you shouldn't be afraid to do so, either. In the upcoming months we'll be having some discussions and I want you mentally nimble and unafraid of change. There will be a democrat in office, thereby creating an environment of intellectual honesty and objective thinking and I want to nurture that dynamic here, too.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It's the part that watches train wrecks and climbs out of bedroom windows,
Ewwwww. In light of the apparent love of "spirit cooking" by liberals, I'm certain that despite 21 years of encountering the weirdest shit people have to offer, I can't imagine what this means.

Otherwise, sounds like a smarmy prologue to a welch on your bet if your idiot of a Queen loses to the biggest joke to run for President in the history of this country.

Reactions: CowboyJD
@MegaPoke I am a liberal and am therefore objective and should not resist change. Credit is due to you where you wrote in another thread that this was a stupid bet. A deal is a deal, of course, but when this dust settles I'm going to consider lifting the exile of Guns. You're probably right, and you made me reconsider my policy and I'm going to strongly consider the path of graciousness, marketplace of ideas, and egalitare n' shit and nullify his exile. That, and it just hit me: a little part of me enjoys the total shit show of a Trump win. It's the part that watches train wrecks and climbs out of bedroom windows, but the gotterdammerung of it all... and if HRC wins, I wanna make him read and respond to some things. Why would I limit his or my involvement on this board?!

I just want you to see and understand that admitting one is wrong and changing is not necessarily a bad thing, and you shouldn't be afraid to do so, either. In the upcoming months we'll be having some discussions and I want you mentally nimble and unafraid of change. There will be a democrat in office, thereby creating an environment of intellectual honesty and objective thinking and I want to nurture that dynamic here, too.

I wanna sit down and have a few beers with you sometime Sys.

This might get me some Bronx cheers around here, but I enjoy your posts....whether I agree with them or not.

Cheers.

Let's bet. But put your money where your mouth is at. No stupid ban from posting. If Trump wins you vote Republican in the left presidential race (especially if he's running for reelection. I'll vote Democrat if he loses.

Let's bet. But put your money where your mouth is at. No stupid ban from posting. If Trump wins you vote Republican in the left presidential race (especially if he's running for reelection. I'll vote Democrat if he loses.

I won't remember it, and have no way of ensuring compliance.

This might get me some Bronx cheers around here, but I enjoy your posts....whether I agree with them or not.

Cheers.

me too JD....

Otherwise, sounds like a smarmy prologue to a welch on your bet if your idiot of a Queen loses to the biggest joke to run for President in the history of this country.

As usual, the lack of inner morality shows. He not only can't distinguish between hypocrisy and intellectual honesty, he thinks kindness = weakness. Quick! Someone get Fox to explain the difference!

I won't remember it, and have no way of ensuring compliance.

me too JD....

As usual, the lack of inner morality shows. He not only can't distinguish between hypocrisy and intellectual honesty, he thinks kindness = weakness. Quick! Someone get Fox to explain the difference!
You know I nailed it. You can't stand the thought of not posting here for 2 years, Mr. 30 Guns. Dumb bet anyhow, and I'd rather not see either of you not post here. You're an idiot, but you're our idiot syskatine.

You know I nailed it. You can't stand the thought of not posting here for 2 years, Mr. 30 Guns. Dumb bet anyhow, and I'd rather not see either of you not post here. You're an idiot, but you're our idiot syskatine.

Like I said.... I'm going to consider letting him back in. Kindness doesn't always equal weakness.

Pepe, how about we pick each other's avatar for 6 months?

That's not nearly as fun. Kind of boring actually.
Dumb and without consequence, like agreeing to wear a Hillary or Trump shirt and posting a picture. I'd say downright gay, but I don't want to send him scrambling for his safe space.

Dumb and without consequence, like agreeing to wear a Hillary or Trump shirt and posting a picture. I'd say downright gay, but I don't want to send him scrambling for his safe space.

I offered him a Democrat vote in a swing state

Cheers.

Wow this is is up there with the fall from grace of lance Armstrong and bill Cosby. You have your beer with sys.

Cheers.

Only problem with this is syssy drinks zima.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT