ADVERTISEMENT

Bret Baier to interview Kamala Harris

Sorry, I'm not going to admit to your delusions. You want to talk about what every one in the world is seeing from crazy Trump right now though lol?

Tonight was another good night for Harris. Another win for her and she did it once again on Trump's turf. Or what used to be his turf, I guess he is now mad at Fox News too.
It was not a good night for Harris. If you could take off the blue tinted glasses, you’d see that. You simply just post pro Biden or Kamala or [insert whichever Democrat you’re told to support]

see… I can say trump had a poor debate vs Harris. That wasn’t a good night for him. Did I think moderators were poor as well? Yes. But trump looked unprepared and flustered.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Between you and Dan, I can't figure out who's more delusional. Most here would agree.
Well considering that most here are Trump cultists who don't live in reality, you are probably right with that statement.

This board is far from being representative of our nation though.

We will see who is delusional come November. btw, no whining about cheating and stolen elections this year when your delusions come crashing down.

It was not a good night for Harris. If you could take off the blue tinted glasses, you’d see that.
You are absolutely 100% wrong about this. She is already getting good reviews from almost everyone who isn't sold out to Trump and pushing his propaganda.

If you could take off your red hat and glasses, you'd see this. Look and listen to those who aren't just trying to make you feel good about Trump for once.

see… I can say trump had a poor debate vs Harris.
Well yeah, that was just flat out obvious. The only people who can't admit this at this point is real nuts like @GhostOfMatchesMalone.

But it took you a little while to even own up to this.

You are absolutely 100% wrong about this. She is already getting good reviews from almost everyone who isn't sold out to Trump and pushing his propaganda.

If you could take off your red hat and glasses, you'd see this. Look and listen to those who aren't just trying to make you feel good about Trump for once.

Well yeah, that was just flat out obvious. The only people who can't admit this at this point is real nuts like @GhostOfMatchesMalone .

But it took you a little while to even own up to this.
? I said this the same night of the debate. It wasn’t Trumps best night. He seemed unprepared and got off topic quickly and fell for many traps smartly laid by Kamala’s team (eating dogs and cats lol)

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well, why not goto a kamalla/waltz board and swim with them? Soothe yer soul with like minded.
I do post on some Democratic boards. But every now and then when I have a little time, I come over here to see how you delusional cultists are doing and what insane stuff you are saying/believing now. Makes for some good laughs and also helps me keep track of the latest right-wing lies/misinformation/propaganda.

btw, it would be hilarious observing you posting on some of the Democratic boards I visit lol! You wouldn't last too long.

? I said this the same night of the debate. It wasn’t Trumps best night.
I'd have to go back to confirm this but still, it wasn't "his best night"?? lol. It was one of his worst nights. Harris mopped the floor with him and he has been running scared from her ever since. She has him all messed up in the head.

Can you admit that the reason he won't debate her again is because she beat him bad that first debate and he knows he probably can't beat her in a debate? That is he afraid to debate her again?

Also, are you like some of the other cultists on this board who thinks the election is somehow over and there is no way Harris can win?

I'd have to go back to confirm this but still, it wasn't "his best night"?? lol. It was one of his worst nights. Harris mopped the floor with him and he has been running scared from her ever since. She has him all messed up in the head.

Can you admit that the reason he won't debate her again is because she beat him bad that first debate and he knows he probably can't beat her in a debate? That is he afraid to debate her again?

Also, are you like some of the other cultists on this board who thinks the election is somehow over and there is no way Harris can win?
It wasn’t Biden level for debate #1 but it was a bad Trump night. Bad, poor.. not interested in playing semantics but it was a good night for Dems and Kamala… bad for Trump and Rs. How’s that? Seems fair to me.

I think he knows (and his camp) that that wouldn’t be a good idea for him.. because the first one didn’t go well. That’s my opinion. If I had to guess, he’s not scared but his campaign might be and told him no.

A) I’m not a cultist. B) election is far from over as I’ve noted with all the close polls. Everything is in the margins so turnout could flip the election either way. I think it’s true a coin flip 50/50. I think Trump has had a good few weeks but that hasn’t secured a win. It just made it closer IMO

Kamalla needs more interviews. Stink has less than three weeks now. Cmon stink! 🤣

It wasn’t Biden level for debate #1 but it was a bad Trump night. Bad, poor.. not interested in playing semantics but it was a good night for Dems and Kamala… bad for Trump and Rs. How’s that? Seems fair to me.
I agree it wasn't as bad as Biden's but it was the worst debate performance by Trump. Thanks to Harris' strong performance.

I think he knows (and his camp) that that wouldn’t be a good idea for him.. because the first one didn’t go well. That’s my opinion. If I had to guess, he’s not scared but his campaign might be and told him no.
Why wouldn't it be a good idea for him? Because they know Harris would beat him again. They and him are scared to debate Harris again. Just say it if you claim to be so objective.

Trump is also running scared from other appearances too and in the appearances he is making, he looks like he is losing it mentally. He seems to have some cognitive problems at play. Can you be objective and admit this too?

I agree it wasn't as bad as Biden's but it was the worst debate performance by Trump. Thanks to Harris' strong performance.

Why wouldn't it be a good idea for him? Because they know Harris would beat him again. They and him are scared to debate Harris again. Just say it if you claim to be so objective.

Trump is also running scared from other appearances too and in the appearances he is making, he looks like he is losing it mentally. He seems to have some cognitive problems at play. Can you be objective and admit this too?
Another doppelganger Dan?

To your last question, I haven’t watched any of his recent appearances in full or even half to comment fully. I caught the last 10 minutes of his town hall in Penn this morning. He seems similar to how he has the last few years? He had a podcast interview last week I listened to and nothing out of the ordinary.

Has he declined some? Sure.. like everyone does in their 70s/80s but I haven’t seen any evidence of this massive mental decline that Kamala and her surrogates have spoken about. Are they trying to compare it to the last two years of Biden? If so, that’s silly. I think that’s not even close. For his age, I think he’s pretty active and sharp.

To your last question, I haven’t watched any of his recent appearances in full or even half to comment fully.
Why not?

You should.

How can you be objective about him or what is going on with him if you are paying attention to what he is actually doing/saying? If you are having to filtered to you through pro-Trump propaganda?

Has he declined some? Sure.. like everyone does in their 70s/80s but I haven’t seen any evidence of this massive mental decline that Kamala and her surrogates have spoken about. Are they trying to compare it to the last two years of Biden? If so, that’s silly. I think that’s not even close. For his age, I think he’s pretty active and sharp.
You haven't seen any evidence but you just admitted you haven't watched any of his appearances in full or even half. Well no wonder you haven't seen it, you aren't really watching Trump!

Same goes for your comment about how he relates to Biden. Again, you aren't even watching Trump, so how would you really know?

Meanwhile, . . .

I'm just here to see how @my_2cents spins this campaign-ending performance by Kamala tonight.

When the interview abruptly ends cause FOUR of Kamala's handlers are desperately waving to Baier, that tells you she's cooked.
STFU. You predicted Bret would go easy on her, you never took my bet. You don’t know how to read a room. You don’t get to celebrate Bret’s professional journalism because you vilified and mocked him.

STFU. You predicted Bret would go easy on her, you never took my bet. You don’t know how to read a room. You don’t get to celebrate Bret’s professional journalism because you vilified and mocked him.
Well, Baier definitely tried to go hard on her and was pushing the pro-Trump agenda. So you would have won that bet.

It completely backfired for Baier though and Harris was ready and waiting for it.

And look, Baier looks to have partly figured out how Harris used him. Pay attention @tlwwake

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Why didn't Baier point out that Kamala and the left's constant hate toward Trump, he's a 'threat to democracy' etc led to 2/3 assassination attempts so far? He should have asked her if she was willing to denounce violence against Trump.

Why didn't Baier point out that Kamala and the left's constant hate toward Trump, he's a 'threat to democracy' etc led to 2/3 assassination attempts so far?
Because it hasn't.

He should have asked her if she was willing to denounce violence against Trump.
She already has denounced this.

It doesn't appear like you are even really paying attention at this point.

Because it hasn't.

She already has denounced this.

It doesn't appear like you are even really paying attention at this point.
She denounced it tonight? She needs to go on the record. Why didn't she proactively say that violence against Trump is wrong?

Another unforced error. She's cooked.

She denounced it tonight? She needs to go on the record. Why didn't she proactively say that violence against Trump is wrong?
She has already gone on record regarding this. She has already said all of this.

Now, has Trump gone on record about violence towards Harris and those he considers his political "enemies"? What is Trump currently saying he wants to do to his critics, those "on the left," etc? Why aren't you demanding that Trump proactively stop saying what he is saying and proactively say that violence or force against his critics is wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So you want Trump to denounce how Brett Baier assaulted Kamala tonight?
No, we don't need more lies and nonsense from Trump. We've had enough of that already.

Once again though, has Trump gone on record about violence towards Harris and those he considers his political "enemies"? What is Trump currently saying he wants to do to his critics, those "on the left," etc? Why aren't you demanding that Trump proactively stop saying what he is saying and proactively say that violence or force against his critics is wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
She has already gone on record regarding this. She has already said all of this.

Now, has Trump gone on record about violence towards Harris and those he considers his political "enemies"? What is Trump currently saying he wants to do to his critics, those "on the left," etc? Why aren't you demanding that Trump proactively stop saying what he is saying and proactively say that violence or force against his critics is wrong?
☝🏻triggered

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT