ADVERTISEMENT

Bret Baier to interview Kamala Harris

Bret Baier is a professional journalist. I nailed how this interview would go down and why.

People like Maddow and Hannity are so called pundits that have shows and they are intended to give you their opinion and shape their narrative and feed the lazy brain dead.

Sadly, we don’t warn people in advance of editorial content. So many don’t know the difference.

The Bret Baier’s of the world hardly exist anymore.

People dogging him in advance? Maybe you don’t know the difference between a professional journalist and pundits telling you how to interpret the news. Maybe that is because media today blurs the line intentionally. Not your fault, I grew up in a different time.

I always said Bret Baier would be a perfect moderator for a debate.

The problem with Dims they don’t want to hear anything that does not agree with their entire catechism 100%. If you do, they push you out.

As Reps, I believe we can debate the issues, and we can even disagree and not agree on everything. Nikki Haley is right when she told women you don’t have to agree with Trump 100% to vote for him. That is Dim thinking if you believe you need a 100% purity test.

I happen to agree with Trump on his policies, would not change a thing.

I found it disheartening one of the few remaining professional journalists in the business was vilified that he would provide Kamala comfort because all he does is report the news and does not tell you what to think. You only want the news fed to you by someone with an obvious bias and they will not be disclosed to you as providing editorial content? Maddow and Hannity is all you need to watch based on your party affiliation.

Bret was a strong journalist, and helped her tank herself being exactly who she is.

Last edited:
Reminded me of the “big boy” interview everyone on the left hyped up for Joe Biden with Lester Holt

Except this was worse. A few months in and she points people to go to the website to hear any substantial policy. Wow guys.. she has 80 pages on there!

She is wanting to turn the page and bring change but Bret correctly asked her how this would be different from the 3.5 years.

She still can’t answer for covering up Bidens mental decline.. continuing to lie and cover up for saying he was fit go run

She can still win because trump is unpopular and many people are one issue voters (abortion) but if the economy and immigration are 2 of the top 3 issues, I believe trump will win simply because Kamala can’t uncouple herself from the last several years of poor economic and immigration policy.

Reactions: OSUMBA and OKSTATE1
Bret was the statesman, like I said he needed to do, he was not the story. Never lost his cool. She was triggered, lost her cool.

Compare that to how Vance handled hostile debate moderators. Never lost his cool, always under control. Bret was not hostile.

That is why they waved her off. She lost control of her emotions, all she had was hate for Trump.

Michael Tastad
@michaeltastad
On X

"This is what happens when you fail up kids.

"The Democrats could have had a genuine candidate capable of beating Trump if they enable an open primary right from the start."

Bret was the statesman, like I said he needed to do, he was not the story. Never lost his cool. She was triggered, lost her cool.

Compare that to how Vance handled hostile debate moderators. Never lost his cool, always under control.

That is why they waved her off. She lost control of her emotions, all she had was hate for Trump.
All Colon could stress last night was Ted going to Cancun. Ted made that leftist gorilla look silly stupid. You know one is lost when every answer or rebuttal starts with "so let's be clear"and before his confused word salad. Every one.

"Just to be clear"
"So let's be clear"

There was nothing clear in Colon's debate. He left folks more confused than his commercials last night.

Ted made that idiot his bitch.

😁

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Dims and MSM frantically working to get out the Talking Points. 🤣🤣

200w.gif

She can still win because trump is unpopular and many people are one issue voters (abortion) but if the economy and immigration are 2 of the top 3 issues, I believe trump will win simply because Kamala can’t uncouple herself from the last several years of poor economic and immigration policy.

Uh, old cynic here, but you forgot cheating as a way to win and I think the left will do ANYTHING to win.

Uh, old cynic here, but you forgot cheating as a way to win and I think the left will do ANYTHING to win.
Like Trump said.. Covid allowed many to push the mail in vote. It’s already down significantly and R new voter registration is beating Ds in most swing states

What a great interview for Vice President Harris. She really couldn't have scripted it any better!
Baier did what Harris expected him to do, and the Vice President handled him perfectly. She eventually had Baier fumbling his questions (which was hilarious to observe) and she clearly took control of the interview. She was well-prepared and got out the exact message she wanted to get out on numerous issues. While looking strong and in command at the same time.

Harris put to rest tonight the false Trump claim that she is too afraid to sit down for interviews with hostile reporters. Excellent job on her part tonight.

What a great interview for Vice President Harris. She really couldn't have scripted it any better!
Baier did what Harris expected him to do, and the Vice President handled him perfectly. She eventually had Baier fumbling his questions (which was hilarious to observe) and she clearly took control of the interview. She was well-prepared and got out the exact message she wanted to get out on numerous issues. While looking strong and in command at the same time.

Harris put to rest tonight the false Trump claim that she is too afraid to sit down for interviews with hostile reporters. Excellent job on her part tonight.
Good grief. There is dumb, stupid and my-2cents.

There is a lot of flat out delusional and ignorant posts on this thread lol!

I can't figure out it you Trump cultists actually believe the crap you post or if you post it hoping it is true, knowing will be praised by other Trump cultists, so that you then feel better about your own delusions.

Harris couldn't have asked for a better interview outcome on Fox News than what she had tonight. Some of you need to seriously wake up to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

You never answered my question. Did you take a job with Kamala's campaign?

There is a lot of flat out delusional and ignorant posts on this thread lol!

I can't figure out it you Trump cultists actually believe the crap you post or if you post it hoping it is true, knowing will be praised by other Trump cultists, so that you then feel better about your own delusions.

Harris couldn't have asked for a better interview outcome on Fox News than what she had tonight. Some of you need to seriously wake up to reality.
How many doppelgangers do you have Dan?

Below is a decent analysis of the interview. Don't agree with everything in the article, but it is spot on with some of its analysis . .

"Having been roasted online by the MAGA b wease in anticipation of softball questions, “real journalist” (as the VP called him at one point) Baier barely let the VP get a word in during the opening part of the sit-down."

"It wasn’t a good look for Fox, and a gift to Harris who got to play tough in Trump’s media backyard and lean into her rival’s mental decline. Raising her voice several times, the VP once again went hard on her default position that Trump is fundamentally “unstable” and dangerous to have back in the Oval Office."

"As Baier played largely to the MAGA base and his core viewership, the veteran anchor appeared largely out of his depth. Challenged on his questions and wanting to flex his own muscles, Baier ended up fumbling his line of questioning and losing control of the interview to the well-prepped VP as he got caught up in centering over and over on culture war issues and Joe Biden’s mental acuity." (I noted this earlier lol! It was very clear to see for anyone watching who isn't a Trump cultist).

"As the conversation progressed, Harris started to flip the script, raise her voice and talk over Baier to get her points across. “It’s not supposed to be easy, it’s not supposed to be a cake walk,” the VP sternly said to the anchor of how close the election is."

Below is a decent analysis of the interview. Don't agree with everything in the article, but it is spot on with some of its analysis . .

"Having been roasted online by the MAGA b wease in anticipation of softball questions, “real journalist” (as the VP called him at one point) Baier barely let the VP get a word in during the opening part of the sit-down."

"It wasn’t a good look for Fox, and a gift to Harris who got to play tough in Trump’s media backyard and lean into her rival’s mental decline. Raising her voice several times, the VP once again went hard on her default position that Trump is fundamentally “unstable” and dangerous to have back in the Oval Office."

"As Baier played largely to the MAGA base and his core viewership, the veteran anchor appeared largely out of his depth. Challenged on his questions and wanting to flex his own muscles, Baier ended up fumbling his line of questioning and losing control of the interview to the well-prepped VP as he got caught up in centering over and over on culture war issues and Joe Biden’s mental acuity."

"As the conversation progressed, Harris started to flip the script, raise her voice and talk over Baier to get her points across. “It’s not supposed to be easy, it’s not supposed to be a cake walk,” the VP sternly said to the anchor of how close the election is."

Just admit it, kamalla is inept and incompetent. The whole world saw it.

Just admit it, kamalla is inept and incompetent. The whole world saw it.
Sorry, I'm not going to admit to your delusions. You want to talk about what every one in the world is seeing from crazy Trump right now though lol?

Tonight was another good night for Harris. Another win for her and she did it once again on Trump's turf. Or what used to be his turf, I guess he is now mad at Fox News too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT