ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: #IRAQ OFFICIAL TV ANNOUNCES #IRAN IRGC LEADER QASSEM SULEIMANI IS ASSASSINATED.

cropped5091918577780940979.jpg
imgres

It’s extremely complicated.

It's not complicated at all. Either you agree with taking out a guy that was responsible for killing American troops or you don't.
If you knew anything about Iran you would know the regime has it's hands full already just trying to hang onto power. Their economy is in the crapper and in no shape to go to war with anyone much less the United States. If Iran goes to war with the US they will have the majority of it's own population turning against the regime. Hell they already want the POS thrown out.

It's not complicated at all. Either you agree with taking out a guy that was responsible for killing American troops or you don't.
If you knew anything about Iran you would know the regime has it's hands full already just trying to hang onto power. Their economy is in the crapper and in no shape to go to war with anyone much less the United States. If Iran goes to war with the US they will have the majority of it's own population turning against the regime. Hell they already want the POS thrown out.
How does Russia fit into this?

So a guy in Pakistan is upset because the USA has killed an Iranian who orchestrated an attack on our embassy in Iraq.

Are you equally as upset that our embassy was invaded?
Actually I was embassies should not be attacked. I am still upset at iranis for attacking US embassy in 1979.
Ostatedchi , you get very indignant about your embassy which i understand. But you should also a deep look at the interference of your country into the affairs of others for the last 70 yrs.
It may not seem relevant to you today of what US did 70 yrs agobut the present clerical regime is the direct result of that.

Actually I was embassies should not be attacked. I am still upset at iranis for attacking US embassy in 1979.
Ostatedchi , you get very indignant about your embassy which i understand. But you should also a deep look at the interference of your country into the affairs of others for the last 70 yrs.
It may not seem relevant to you today of what US did 70 yrs agobut the present clerical regime is the direct result of that.
That's quite a burden you've carried since the Embassy was overrun back in 1979, I hope someday you can come to terms with it and begin to live again.

1979? Bruh.

All I'm hearing are excuses and why it is someone else's fault.

The bastard that just got bombed planned, coordinated, and carried out attacks on Americans and specifically the US embassy just this past week. He did that this past week... If he doesn't do that he's alive today.

Everything you've posted is just noise.

Thomas van Linge (@ThomasVLinge) Tweeted:
The #US could just have set the entire country of #Iraq on fire with this.

Pro-Iranian militants will now target every American in the country, pro-reform protesters will also be among the first to suffer the consequences. https://t.co/opC92d4Bg5

EL LOL I HOPE HE SUFFERED AND DIED A PAINFUL DEATH.

Why do lefties love terrorists so much when its the lefties and their evil ways that terrorists hate so much? Weird.

The bastard that just got bombed planned, coordinated, and carried out attacks on Americans and specifically the US embassy just this past week. He did that this past week... If he doesn't do that he's alive today.

The decisions your country makes may have geo political reactions years from today. It is not like making a business deal where you get immediate results or two years down the road.
I dont think your president has a vision or an understanding of history and culture of the region.
Listen to the europeans are saying who have dealt with the region for centuries.
As far as whether muslims are civilized is debatable subject depending on what you mean by civilized.

Reactions: davidallen
The decisions your country makes may have geo political reactions years from today. It is not like making a business deal where you get immediate results or two years down the road.
I dont think your president has a vision or an understanding of history and culture of the region.
Listen to the europeans are saying who have dealt with the region for centuries.
As far as whether muslims are civilized is debatable subject depending on what you mean by civilized.
You need a shorter memory. Today is what matters.

Reactions: poke2001
Also, why is it only the decision WE make that have ramifications? What about the actions taken by YOU and OTHERS? Don't they have consequences?

That's a pattern with you. It's always someoneelse's fault. How about you take ownership of your path.

EL LOL I HOPE HE SUFFERED AND DIED A PAINFUL DEATH.

Why do lefties love terrorists so much when its the lefties and their evil ways that terrorists hate so much? Weird.
He certainly heard the scream of the missile a nanosecond before it hit.

Reactions: iasooner1
I really wish there was a hate button. I get the point you are trying to make (I think), but you have to be an idiot to ignore the past when trying to understand the present.
I remember the attack on our embassy in Baghdad.

Why don’t you respond to other posts? Are you a coward?

The Europeans have no room to talk here. They are corrupt, gutless cowards. They have allowed the Iranian government to murder Iranian dissidents (tens and tens of them) in Europe since 1979 in return for cheap oil. Obama was cut from the same wool as the European cowards. Not Trump. There’s a new sheriff in town and the Iranian government is cowering. You deal with bullies exactly the way that Trump dealt with that punk Soleimani.

Let's hope that the decisions Trump makes have geo political implications years from today, mainly don't mess with the bull or you are going to get the horn. Sorry but we have spent the last 40 years trying our best to be nice, all that got us was dead Americans and created a false sense of security for the radical regimes. Now these radical regimes are going to think twice before they attack Americans. They know full well it may lead to their loss of life instead of their ignorant followers that have been sacrificed like pawns to give the radicals power.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1

Where is the line?

I get this was a bad hombre, responsible for planning and executing a mission that resulted in the death of an American.

We gonna assassinate MBS over Kashogi?

Little Kim getting wiped over Otto?

Should the Brits take out Putin over the attempted assassinations of British subjects?

Acting like this was a clear cut decision ignores a lot of the complexity of taking out a foreign leader/official. I am generally supportive in regards to this one, but wonder if the very public manner of doing the deed was the smartest way to achieve the goal.

I really wish there was a hate button. I get the point you are trying to make (I think), but you have to be an idiot to ignore the past when trying to understand the present.
Agreed. If there is a time for Chess (absent the pigeon) it is in these circumstances. Not as glamorous, but more effective if the goal is reshaping behavior.

A very public show of force like this demands an equally dramatic response or leadership loses their grip. The latter seems very unlikely...

Let's hope that the decisions Trump makes have geo political implications years from today, mainly don't mess with the bull or you are going to get the horn. Sorry but we have spent the last 40 years trying our best to be nice, all that got us was dead Americans and created a false sense of security for the radical regimes. Now these radical regimes are going to think twice before they attack Americans. They know full well it may lead to their loss of life instead of their ignorant followers that have been sacrificed like pawns to give the radicals power.
I bet you said similar after 911. I admit I did. Not sure every decision based on the premise "mess with the bull get the horns" turned out like we hoped....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT