ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: #IRAQ OFFICIAL TV ANNOUNCES #IRAN IRGC LEADER QASSEM SULEIMANI IS ASSASSINATED.

So you can't actually put together a coherent thought and now rely on OKCPuke to feed you lines? Sad really.

Sigh... Nothing. Should have expected as much.

I am sure your thinking on this will develop in time. Maybe later a thoughtful conversation can be had...
Still red assed, eh? Eat some weed or something.

Rudaw English (@RudawEnglish) Tweeted:
#BREAKING: Iraq’s Prime Minister Adil Abdul al-Mahdi receives China’s ambassador to Iraq, Zhang Tao conveyed Beijing’s readiness to provide military assistance. https://t.co/LAeroyAJ47

El lol. Oh noes!!!!

If you sought information outside of your leftist alarmist echo chamber China's involvement in Iraq and the Middle East wouldn't be new news to you.

81132135_167995414423214_5338638138405289984_n.jpg

Noga Tarnopolsky (@NTarnopolsky) Tweeted:
#Breaking: Full Netanyahu statement to security cabinet meeting. "The assassination of Soleimani isn't an Israeli event but an American event. We were not involved and should not be dragged into it." https://t.co/qgxGe3n0s2

So gender smack is bad, but now you have moved onto socioeconomic targeting.

Once again, the leftist mind can justify anything. It’s like a super power to be so hypocritical with a straight face.
lowered, lowered, lowered....

To give you something to chew on as you do the baseboards, according to me these are bad:
  • Sexism
  • Homophobia
  • Racism
According to me these are fine when addressed to a specific individual who appears to be in a position to engage in friendly smack-talking banter:
  • Texas A&M Aggieism
  • Goonerism (including allusions to living in trailer parks)

I have a McMansion but never knew what to call it. View from my deck, I don't have it because of my White Privledge, I have it because of years of hard work. Back in 2002 I was living in the hood in downtown Little Rock and had Rats climbing out of my toilet.
Never put anyone down for what they don't have or what they do have, you don't know what they had to go through that put them in either situation.
8fffa74190f41c026e2f4890655fe1cd.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT