ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden officially drops out

Joes father shoulda took him fishing in his youth. Joe wasted his entire life on politics, now it's too late.

God bless him.

I've been calling for this for a while but I honestly didn't think it would happen, until recently. And even recently, I still wasn't sure it would happen.

President Biden made the right decision today. I'm sure it was tough but he made the best decision today for him, the Democratic Party, and our country. He has been a good President and when Democrats defeat Trump in November, this decision will only add to his impressive legacy.

God bless him.

I've been calling for this for a while but I honestly didn't think it would happen, until recently. And even recently, I still wasn't sure it would happen.

President Biden made the right decision today. I'm sure it was tough but he made the best decision today for him, the Democratic Party, and our country. He has been a good President and when Democrats defeat Trump in November, this decision will only add to his impressive legacy.
He’ll forever be known as a quitter. What a loser.

God bless him.

I knew it was a matter of time once pelosi turned to ‘leaks’ to WP and NYT. Plus other influential people in the party like Sherrod Brown.

Will be fascinating to see who Kamala picks as her VP

Damn! 2_Cents and Clinton are sure taking this new badly.
lol, what are you talking about? I've been calling for this for a while now.

I wanted Harris to be the nomination over Biden this year. I've been a strong supporter of Harris for a long time now, as a number of posters on this board can tell you.

I'm very happy about this decision. It's exactly what I wanted.

lol, what are you talking about? I've been calling for this for a while now.

I wanted Harris to be the nomination over Biden this year. I've been a strong supporter of Harris for a long time now, as a number of posters on this board can tell you.

I'm very happy about this decision. It's exactly what I wanted.
I can back you up there. You’ve wanted him to step down for a bit now. This is good news for Dems now. They have a fighting chance with whoever they pick now (likely Kamala)

Will be fascinating to see who Kamala picks as her VP
I believe she should pick Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina. I'm sure Shapiro and Beshear will be on the short list too.

This decision by the President completely transforms this election. He just took the checkers board and threw it up in the air. All those Americans telling pollsters and reporters they want a different choice are now getting what they want.

I believe she should pick Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina. I'm sure Shapiro and Beshear will be on the short list too.

This decision by the President completely transforms this election. He just took the checkers board and threw it up in the air. All those Americans telling pollsters and reporters they want a different choice are now getting what they want.
And a younger choice, too. I fundamentally disagree with her and think she’s not a good candidate for moderates or Rs that don’t like Trump but she absolutely checks two boxes.. she’s not Trump or Biden… and she’s not in her 70s or 80s

Reactions: 22LR and AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT