ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden officially drops out

He’ll forever be known as a quitter. What a loser.
No he won't.

He beat Trump in 2020 and this year, he elected to pass the torch to a new generation candidate who will beat Trump in November. He will be seen as a good transitional President.

Today, President Biden put his country first. Something we have never seen from Trump.

Considering the reporting on this the last few days… yes, there was some doubt but I figured he would end up endorsing her for several reasons.
Any reporter who was telling you Biden may not endorse Harris is a reporter you should never listen to again.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No he won't.

He beat Trump in 2020 and this year, he elected to pass the torch to a new generation candidate who will beat Trump in November. He will be seen as a good transitional President.

Today, President Biden put his country first. Something we have never seen from Trump.
We will see if Dems rallying behind VP Harris. Only a few weeks before convention.

No he won't.

One race, one win against Trump with stuffed ballot boxes? Demented joe (dimm party) batting 1.000? I think nanshee and Chuck are just as tired as shit britches.

Any reporter who was telling you Biden may not endorse Harris is a reporter you should never listen to again.
[/QUOTE

Who’s left to give you news?

How many hundreds of hours of lies were told about Biden’s health prior to the debate?

They were running a game on you that made you look like a fool.

No biggie, huh?

lol, what are you talking about? I've been calling for this for a while now.

I wanted Harris to be the nomination over Biden this year. I've been a strong supporter of Harris for a long time now, as a number of posters on this board can tell you.

I'm very happy about this decision. It's exactly what I wanted.
Republicans on this board have been pointing out Biden’s mental decline since he was VP, and you’ve been defending him until about 3 weeks ago. Sorry, but your attempts at gaslighting and revisionism are as impotent as your husband’s pecker.

God bless him.

I've been calling for this for a while but I honestly didn't think it would happen, until recently. And even recently, I still wasn't sure it would happen.

President Biden made the right decision today. I'm sure it was tough but he made the best decision today for him, the Democratic Party, and our country. He has been a good President and when Democrats defeat Trump in November, this decision will only add to his impressive legacy.
Why would an idiot establishment allow a bumbling idiot to embarrass their party the past 80 years. Got worse 3 1/2 years ago admit it. The whole donkey party deteriorated when sleepy was gifted the crown. 2 pesos makes it sound as if demented joe is doing us a favor for stepping down?

No he won't.

Joe yer martyr? Obviously.

IMO, the cabinet invokes the 25th Amendment if Harris is truly the party candidate. Then the very real circus comes to town relative to who is named VP.

There is so much wrong about the tweet, one hardly knows where to begin. It seems Vance is confused, like he is about Trump (is Trump America's Hitler or not??).

Let's just start here. President Biden has never admitted that he isn't mentally fit to be President. He didn't admit that in his written statement. And President Biden has definitely not admitted once that Trump is right about anything.

Today, President Biden very much made a selfless decision. He is giving up his presidential power when he could've chosen to remain and fight on. Today, he placed his country over his own selfish desire to hold onto power.

Trump, on the other hand, has never done this. He could even let go of power when he lost in 2020. He had to create a big lie and encouraged his supporters to attack our nation's Capitol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and OSUMBA
There is so much wrong about the tweet, one hardly knows where to begin. It seems Vance is confused, like he is about Trump (is Trump America's Hitler or not??).

Let's just start here. President Biden has never admitted that he isn't mentally fit to be President. He didn't admit that in his written statement. And President Biden has definitely not admitted once that Trump is right about anything.
I think what yer trying to say is that you won't admit it. You dodge like shits appointee kenjante. Someone needs to slap the fvck out of yer idiot dumbass. You smell as Kamala looks, sour.

Reactions: OSUMBA
Today, President Biden very much made a selfless decision. He is giving up his presidential power when he could've chosen to remain and fight on. Today, he placed his country over his own selfish desire to hold onto power.

Trump, on the other hand, has never done this. He could even let go of power when he lost in 2020. He had to create a big lie and encouraged his supporters to attack our nation's Capitol.
he was forced out… as Biden would say come on man!! Literally everyone has reported this. Bakari Sellers was on cnn talking about how poorly the democratic leadership had treated his former boss.

Watch the Biden family’s finances. I guarantee tens of millions will show up over the next couple of years out of no where. Biden didn’t drop out of the race he was bribed out of the race.
Another conspiracy theory from our resident nitwit.

And yet, this same poster gets triggered when he sees people on the left pushing conspiracy theories about Trump!🤣🤣

Republicans on this board have been pointing out Biden’s mental decline since he was VP, and you’ve been defending him until about 3 weeks ago.
Again, as usual, this is not true.

I supported Bernie Sanders in 2020 and my second choice was Kamala Harris. I didn't vote for President Biden in the 2020 primary. While I do believe Biden has been a good President and I have defended his policy record (as well as defending him against right-wing lies and conspiracy theories), I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year. I've stated my concerns about Biden on here, I have been consistent that I believe he should step aside, and I have been consistent in my support for Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT