ADVERTISEMENT

Big Harma

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Big Harma having immunity when they can experiment on everyone And not be held accountable is a bunch of crap. How in the hell did we get to this

I would assume that was the only way to have them create a vaccine in a record amount of time.

I would assume that was the only way to have them create a vaccine in a record amount of time.
Ronnie Reagan somehow passed this immunity In 1986- how they bought him off to it is beyond me. It needs to be totally done away with- thalidomide, AZT, mRNA shots have been so detrimental And They can do their work and still be accountable. They stopped swine flu shots after 26 deaths- but this was before
The BS immunity

Big Harma having immunity when they can experiment on everyone And not be held accountable is a bunch of crap. How in the hell did we get to this
I realize you are framing this around Covid, but understand that people with crippling diseases are willing to take the risk of harm in the hopes of finding a cure or at least a better quality of life.

Also, AZT is a key piece in the drug cocktails that guys like Magic Johnson use to live a relatively normal life while HIV positive.

I realize you are framing this around Covid, but understand that people with crippling diseases are willing to take the risk of harm in the hopes of finding a cure or at least a better quality of life.

Also, AZT is a key piece in the drug cocktails that guys like Magic Johnson use to live a relatively normal life while HIV positive.
AZT and Thalidomide were absolutely devastating with their damages. Time will tell but I feel already mRNAs are absolutely horrible. Making them not accountable with our our media running cover is a horrible horrible happening IMO

There were no rises in death in 2020- all these numbers (40 percent rise in deaths per life insurance companies) have taken place since the onset of the death jabs
Charlie Kirk covered this (40 percent rise in deaths ages 18-65) on the radio today- this shit is real people -- these shots are bad news and the true numbers are not being reported

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT