ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother is back!

I predict Cody will be removed from the game this week.

Do you think Alex goes straight at him or keeps him off the block to lessen his chances of being in the veto competition and then backdoor him?

Next Thursday is interesting. The players don't know double eviction is coming up, but they do know there is always a double eviction sometime in the season. Someone in the Paul Bearers should be building a foundation for booting Paul when it does come. No one really is. That may be their last chance. Maven and Malena ought to be talking to people about it and someone should be feeling Cody out to determine if there is any group of players he is willing to work with. Not sure there is.

Do you think Alex goes straight at him or keeps him off the block to lessen his chances of being in the veto competition and then backdoor him?

Next Thursday is interesting. The players don't know double eviction is coming up, but they do know there is always a double eviction sometime in the season. Someone in the Paul Bearers should be building a foundation for booting Paul when it does come. No one really is. That may be their last chance. Maven and Malena ought to be talking to people about it and someone should be feeling Cody out to determine if there is any group of players he is willing to work with. Not sure there is.

I kinda thought Christmas was leaning that way in some of her discussions with Josh this week. But, someone other than Paul or Alex is going to have to win HOH for it to even matter.

I think a backdoor sets up pretty well this week, provided he doesn't win the temptation competition (last week's seemed rigged. I never trust the timed competitions). Throw Mark and Elena up on the block again, have someone from your side throw the temptation competition to leave only two spots in veto. I wonder if Cody would be smart enough to throw the temptation and come in last so he can automatically play in veto and avoid the backdoor?

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
I wonder if Cody would be smart enough to throw the temptation and come in last so he can automatically play in veto and avoid the backdoor?

That would be a bold and super smart move.

Cody doesn't strike me as that smart.

I look to him to try to go the brute force route. Not look to work with anyone, reject any overtures, be as big as an asshole as he can and conclude he is just out if he doesn't win at least a competition a week from here on out.

That or he may just punch Josh square in that mealy mug of his and get kicked out with a bang.

I would do the Mark/Elana route with a backdoor of Cody.

Reactions: JoeState03
If Cody wins veto then Elena going home?

If Cody wins veto, he should take Elena off the block....make a big public pitch for Paul being the strongest person in the house and that he should be put up and voted out while they have the chance. Alex probably wouldn't do it, but you have to take the shot. Might try to sell it to her as being the biggest possible move that can be done during the season. He would have his vote, Malena's and probably Raven's (to save her boy). Only seven people voting with three on block and HOH.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Anyone still watching?

May have hopped the shark tonight, literally.

Definitely this season will go down as one of the worst ever.

Reactions: squeak
still watching but the lameness of the season had me looking forward to survivor

Still watching but barely.

I've only watched the last three summers, but it seems like CBS loved Paul last year and essentially served him up an entire season. Time to put this season out of its misery and just give Paul the money.

I have never been a fan of Paul so rhis season sucks. At least we get to look at a sexy Christmas am I right....

Reactions: russgoodman
It's similar to Derek's season in that Paul has absolutely run this game like a champ. The only real difference is I don't like Paul.

BB20 needs to be all-stars. Paul, Derrick, Rachel, Boogie, Hayden, Evel Dick, Dan, Britney, Frank. Who else? Need some eye candy.

It's similar to Derek's season in that Paul has absolutely run this game like a champ. The only real difference is I don't like Paul.

BB20 needs to be all-stars. Paul, Derrick, Rachel, Boogie, Hayden, Evel Dick, Dan, Britney, Frank. Who else? Need some eye candy.

Derek didn't have near the advantages built into the game by the producers that Paul has had.

Derek didn't have near the advantages built into the game by the producers that Paul has had.
True, and I'd say he's benefited handsomely for being a vet. If there had been more alphas it might have been a problem.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Anyone else think it would be really funny if Paul takes Josh to the end and then Josh wins?

Reactions: CowboyPhil
giphy.gif

Butt hurt beats great play again says a friend of mine.

Disagree with this. It wasn't great gameplay. He tried to align with everyone in the house and got caught. He brags about friendship and loyalty and it was all lies.

Whether Josh knew he was killing Paul's game or not it was the best play of the season throwing Paul under the bus every week. I don't know that those people would have ever figured it out without Josh telling them.

Matt and Raven may not ever realize how bad they were played.

Agreed. Josh won that game in the jury house. Brilliant actually.

Great ending to a craptastic season.

Reactions: tlwwake
I mean how the hell could Mark vote for Josh after everything the dude did to him all summer. Grow some balls you f'n beta!
The scorn jury vote is pathetic, IMO, especially when Paul dominated the game. And the way Josh played the game was so childish. I guess, in his defense, Paul did egg Josh on.

Reactions: russgoodman
Personally I didn't want any of them to win after Cody left. Jason would have been my pick after Cody left. The rest, meh. Everyone played a lousy game and I hated how many followers were in the house just eating up whatever Paul told them.

I'm really curious at what type of celebrity losers they get for the winter edition.

Reactions: CowboyJD and squeak
The scorn jury vote is pathetic, IMO, especially when Paul dominated the game. And the way Josh played the game was so childish. I guess, in his defense, Paul did egg Josh on.

Paul was given significant gifts and power to set him up to dominate from the very beginning by production. Additionally, his jury management in his goodbye messages to evicted players was horrible as was his jury responses in the finale. Josh...intentionally or not...sold Paul down the river during those same messages by disclosing (at one of the few times he could do it without Paul knowing it) that Paul's claims of having no idea what happened was BS. Then Paul stuck with his bs that he had no blood on his hand "friendship" crap. Josh owned his behavior.

IMO, Paul should have come to the jury and pulled a Dr. Will and owned up to everything he did and essentially said "and that's why I am here and you are there. You don't have to like it, but you should respect it and vote for me" instead of continuing to try to make himself look like the good guy.

Paul was given significant gifts and power to set him up to dominate from the very beginning by production. Additionally, his jury management in his goodbye messages to evicted players was horrible as was his jury responses in the finale. Josh...intentionally or not...sold Paul down the river during those same messages by disclosing (at one of the few times he could do it without Paul knowing it) that Paul's claims of having no idea what happened was BS. Then Paul stuck with his bs that he had no blood on his hand "friendship" crap. Josh owned his behavior.

IMO, Paul should have come to the jury and pulled a Dr. Will and owned up to everything he did and essentially said "and that's why I am here and you are there. You don't have to like it, but you should respect it and vote for me" instead of continuing to try to make himself look like the good guy.
That’s a fair point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT