ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother is back!

I love this show. I was so pumped to watch it last night but I got home at 8 and pulled it up on the DVR only realize I never set up the stupid timer to record it. I guess I will have a 3 hour Big Brother binge tonight. Does it seem like a decent cast? I have been re-watching all the old seasons on my CBS account. Man they really knew how to put a cast together 10 years ago.

Reactions: shortbus and squeak
Cast seems typical. Flamboyant gay guy, loud and religious black woman, cowboy, meathead, outspoken Latino, military guy, a couple hotties, big breasted Asian, old guy, nerdy super fan, 30-something good looking guy (Jeff), alternative chick, athletic chick.

Did any of you watch the Big Brother Over the Top that was stream only? Binged that a few weeks back and it was ok.

I did not. Never even heard of it.
Yea they did a BIG Brother for Fall last year but it was only available through CBS all access. It cost like 5.99 a month. I have it so I can watch live feeds and old episodes of Big Brother. The Big Brother over the top was only online and everything was live. This included all comps and diary rooms. I didn't watch it live as I was way to busy in life to make time to watch a tv show 4 days a week at a set time.

Wife and I started the over the top last summer but it got stale and we cancelled. Some interesting twists last night JV, should shake things up a little this season.

It really sucks who went home in the opening episode. He was already one of the ones I wanted to go far.

It really sucks who went home in the opening episode. He was already one of the ones I wanted to go far.
I'm sure he will have an opportunity to come back. I didn't like him though. Reminded me of that dork who always pointed to his wedding ring when he went to vote? Richard maybe?

Who do you guys think is the transvestite?

I am not gonna put a spoiler out there yet but watching live feeds something interesting happened. Also I find it odd that it wasn't handled the same way as it was back in Season 10 I think it was. I find that odd that a precedent wasn't set then for this type of deal. Seems like this could be a crazy season.

My prediction.... the gray haired guy goes far because I think the other strong guys will become targets first.

Oh and my wife thinks that Josh is gay and hasn't come out yet. lol I think he is just a huge baby and a bit crazy.

I am not gonna put a spoiler out there yet but watching live feeds something interesting happened. Also I find it odd that it wasn't handled the same way as it was back in Season 10 I think it was. I find that odd that a precedent wasn't set then for this type of deal. Seems like this could be a crazy season.

My prediction.... the gray haired guy goes far because I think the other strong guys will become targets first.

Ooooohhhhh. My daughter just told me.

I liked the move to take out Paul. Where he messed up was leaving everyone in the dark. He also got screwed on Paul's temptation reward and having to put up 5 nominees.

I liked the move to take out Paul. Where he messed up was leaving everyone in the dark. He also got screwed on Paul's temptation reward and having to put up 5 nominees.
Cody doesn't have a good enough social game to go far. It was week one why start a war that would divide your team and make you have to battle hard from the get go. He should have just put up Ramsey who will be a floater and could be a number that bites you in the butt down the road. Cody made to strong a move week 1 going for Paul because he never would have had the support of his alliance.

Yeah, Cody screwed up by not understanding an alliance isn't "Do what I say, and I'll let you hang out with me while I keep you completely in the dark about what I'm thinking or doing."

He's a moron and will be lucky to make it to jury.

I am pretty sure Cody just wanted to be the man that got the vet out of the house. Also his love for Alex is comedy and makes Jessica look like an idiot for just letting him get away with it. She had a chance to separate from Cody and save her game but the girl made a bad move for a guy she wouldn't even give the time of day outside the house and is going to go down with him. Also her attacking Christmas for her speech has pretty much put her as my least favorite player. She comes off as a spoiled brat who gets everything handed to her.

Is Ramsey a trans?
Could be, people are keeping the rumor alive there is a trans on the show.

Another interesting thing brought to my attention is that Elena shows her boobs alot. You can go to Tumblr and the check out The Ladies of Big Brother. Alex showed some as well.

Battle back next week.

Big Brother really wants to keep Cody around.

Hope they send Jessica home next week so he would have to screw her over to get back in the game.

So the show got pretty interesting.

Cody battled back into the house and then Jessica won HOH and still has the halting hex for the next 3 evictions. Paul better hold on to his ass.

Reactions: JonnyVito
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT