ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Championship Thread

The “experts” that can’t see his upside baffle me to no end.
When his offense is about on par with Doucets idk how anyone can get excited. So many 7 min matches of absolutely nothing. He had a match earlier this year where he shot once or twice and then zero shots for the next several matches so you can see upside if you want, that’s fine. If he had wrestled on the front side like he did for third he would have cruised to the finals.

The “experts” that can’t see his upside baffle me to no end.
The armchair “experts “ in the stands were wondering how much BT weighed today. A couple guessed that he had a couple of cheeseburgers or pretzels this morning since he wasn’t gassing and took several shots in the last two periods.
The biggest difference between OSU and ISU was the desire to score big and scrambling by ISU. When TT gave up a leg, he just goes down without scrambling.
I saw some great scrambling by many teams where wrestlers turned solid takedown attempts into stalemates or TDs for them. ISU, mizzou, and SDSU are really good with their scrambles.

BT won so many high school matches by a point or two. Perry has talked about it quite a bit. Hopefully after this year he’s figured out that he can’t do that on this level.

Reactions: bwel9339
Spratley checked his mouth and it cost him a championship..that’s on him relaxing for a split second
And then had 28 seconds left to escape and couldn't. Colossal choke we're so used to seeing. Sickening.

Spratley was head butted in the mouth and the Wyoming kid used that split second distraction to score a takedown. Spratley was not as aggressive tonight as he was yesterday.

Reactions: bwel9339
Keep telling yourself that. He had the TD at the end of the 1st. Changed the entire course of the match.
No, no, no he did not. Our #2 seed lost to a #5 seed. That's a choke in itself. Giving up a late TD and then not escaping is a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: osutater
No, no, no he did not. Our #2 seed lost to a #5 seed. That's a choke in itself. Giving up a late TD and then not escaping is a classic.
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

I'm so sick of our wrestlers not winning the matches they should win. It's like a disease. How many upsets have we had vs how many we've given up. Williams obviously over achieved.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT