ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Championship Thread

SC is sternoclavicular its where the sternum and the clavicle attach.

AC is acromioclavicular joint which is opposite side of the shoulder girdle.

AC is much more common to injure.

cQ2qO0IMGRSiXJhAphJMaA.jpg
Patch looked more on the sc joint and yes I know the difference between the two

Seriously, there is a PSU board somewhere calling your name. Our sober up and get it together.
Go eff yourself Tulsa Time. I'm heavily invested and will say what I want. If you want to accept this mediocrity and be cool with it that's your choice. And Penn State?!? What the hell do they have to complain about? Idiot.

Go eff yourself Tulsa Time. I'm heavily invested and will say what I want. If you want to accept this mediocrity and be cool with it that's your choice. And Penn State?!? What the hell do they have to complain about? Idiot.
Your correct, you can say what you want. Personally, I am thankful that my life is not so miserable that I get so worked up over kids not performing as well as I want that I sound like a jerk on the message boards.

Your correct, you can say what you want. Personally, I am thankful that my life is not so miserable that I get so worked up over kids not performing as well as I want that I sound like a jerk on the message boards.
Oh Lordy. Isn't this THE place we come to discuss, cheer, bitch, and moan over a program we all love?!? It's an OSU wrestling message board.

And your life is probably pretty miserable. You like to use that phrase to feel better about yourself.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
If you can’t appreciate the improvement then you don’t get it. Like at all.

You are whinny bitch and always have been, life isn’t always about winning sometimes it’s about getting better.

This team got better.

Oh Lordy. Isn't this THE place we come to discuss, cheer, bitch, and moan over a program we all love?!? It's an OSU wrestling message board.

And your life is probably pretty miserable. You like to use that phrase to feel better about yourself.
Idk man you seem much more miserable than anyone else on the board rn

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If you can’t appreciate the improvement then you don’t get it. Like at all.

You are whinny bitch and always have been, life isn’t always about winning sometimes it’s about getting better.

This team got better.
LMAO. Maybe next year we can meet up at a CWC tailgate and see who's the whiny bitch? 🤣

After two of the very worst seasons in OSU history it's pretty easy to "improve." It's another year without a championship. Four without a conference title and seventeen without a national championship. It's fine, everything's fine. Higher seeded wrestlers losing to lower seeds is fine, they improved!

LMAO. Maybe next year we can meet up at a CWC tailgate and see who's the whiny bitch? 🤣

After two of the very worst seasons in OSU history it's pretty easy to "improve." It's another year without a championship. Four without a conference title and seventeen without a national championship. It's fine, everything's fine. Higher seeded wrestlers losing to lower seeds is fine, they improved!
Sad sad man

Calm Down Saturday Night Live GIF by Seeso

Idk man you seem much more miserable than anyone else on the board rn
It's college wrestling. Not that big of a deal of course. However, this outcome sucks. It's super frustrating. We choked. Again. Who's happy about it? Seems like so many people have just accepted the mediocrity. Maybe it's been so long people don't remember. Weird.

Well, sadly, folks are happy that we didn't embarrass ourselves for the third year in a row and consider it a success. The reality is we underperformed again in the postseason. I haven't changed my opinion that we need new leadership and vision for the program. That's my opinion and I don't need to meet anyone at a tailgate if they disagree. :) I will keep hoping for the best because I have zero faith in our AD to make any tough decisions. Getting too bent out of shape about the mediocrity that has become our program is a waste of time. Being an OSU wrestling fan is a lot like what I would imagine being a Dallas Cowboys fan is like. Regular season greatness only to be let down in the postseason.

Well, sadly, folks are happy that we didn't embarrass ourselves for the third year in a row and consider it a success. The reality is we underperformed again in the postseason. I haven't changed my opinion that we need new leadership and vision for the program. That's my opinion and I don't need to meet anyone at a tailgate if they disagree. :) I will keep hoping for the best because I have zero faith in our AD to make any tough decisions. Getting too bent out of shape about the mediocrity that has become our program is a waste of time. Being an OSU wrestling fan is a lot like what I would imagine being a Dallas Cowboys fan is like. Regular season greatness only to be let down in the postseason.
None of us are saying we shouldn’t be frustrated, but the move the other direction needs to be recognized. I think the staff is figuring out wrestling has changed and they have to adapt. If we’re not Big XII champions next year and top 3 at nationals I’ll change my tune.

Pretty simple formula for me to gauge our team's performance.

Lower Seed beats Higher Seed: 1 pt
Higher Seed beats Lower Seed: 0 pt
Higher Seed loses to Lower Seed: -1

If you have a negative number you did not do well. How many tournaments has this been the case for OSU over the last 15 years?

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Difference of opinions are fine and welcomed. Calling someone a bitch from behind a keyboard is not. This is a wrestling board. We can figure it out.

Reactions: tom_v31
You told me to go f myself, now you’re trying to find a moral high ground?

Grow up.
Two very different things. Not trying to find any moral high ground. We're all wrestlers here. We all know what calling someone a bitch means.

Here's a rule I live by that you should probably consider adapting: don't do things behind a keyboard you wouldn't do in real life.

Curious where you've seen improvement other than we replaced bad wrestlers with better younger wrestlers? What improvement have you seen with the guys that wrestled for us last year to this year? Fix is the same guy (same stud since he stepped on campus), Plott is the same wrestler just at a better weight (same wrestler since he got here, one tough SOB), hard to make a judgment on Surber due to injuries and Ducett has had two years to figure out how to get a takedown and hasn't. What over the past three years (and the progress of our best wrestlers, Fix and Plott) makes you think that these guys are going to help guys like TS, TJ, TT, JW or BT make a championship-level jump?

I don't think the staff is the group to do it, others look at the last 17 years and think that track record screams they can get it done. If I'm wrong as always I'll be the first to admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT