ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics.....

Only conclusion anyone with two functioning brain cells can have is this is all intentional. Biden's handlers have convinced Biden the Trump tax cuts need to be allowed to expire, placing even more of a burden on the poor and middleclass. Raising taxes, massive, wasteful deficit spending and implementing more costly regulations on an already struggling economy is the last thing anyone would want to do if their goal was a robust economy, but that is exactly what the Biden Administration, Democrats and the RINOs are doing.

Only conclusion anyone with two functioning brain cells can have is this is all intentional. Biden's handlers have convinced Biden the Trump tax cuts need to be allowed to expire, placing even more of a burden on the poor and middleclass. Raising taxes, massive, wasteful deficit spending and implementing more costly regulations on an already struggling economy is the last thing anyone would want to do if their goal was a robust economy, but that is exactly what the Biden Administration, Democrats and the RINOs are doing.
Will i get a stimulus check this time? I'm getting old after all. Seems ingrates are rewarded with the "fruits" of my labor.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

WBAP Fort Worth tells me Biden wants to DOUBLE the capital gains tax. What can this idiot's handlers possibly be thinking? Letting the Trump tax cuts expire will do plenty of damage.

We need a genuine president.

• Love
My wife told me something I found profound years ago:

Governments have one function: Survive. That's the entire premise of government. Do what is necessary to survive. So from that perspective, the State is the only thing that matters. Now different governments have differing methods to accomplish that goal, and some work while others don't. But at the end of the day, survival is the only thing that matters. And its true whether you are talking about the US, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, or Uganda.
This is why you never give government power they didn't have in the first place. Once taken over by government (doesn't matter what kind or what county) they will keep said power until taken back by force. The premise of our government is based on this idea. It's why we have three branches of equal power as each branch was supposed to cling to thier power no matter what. Founders got one thing wrong in that they didn't forsee one branch willingly giving up thier power to another branch and be giddy to do so.

This is why you never give government power they didn't have in the first place. Once taken over by government (doesn't matter what kind or what county) they will keep said power until taken back by force. The premise of our government is based on this idea. It's why we have three branches of equal power as each branch was supposed to cling to thier power no matter what. Founders got one thing wrong in that they didn't forsee one branch willingly giving up thier power to another branch and be giddy to do so.
Till sundown.

WBAP Fort Worth tells me Biden wants to DOUBLE the capital gains tax. What can this idiot's handlers possibly be thinking? Letting the Trump tax cuts expire will do plenty of damage.

We need a genuine president.
Biden also wants a wealth tax or capital gaines tax. He even says in his speech that he want to raise taxes. This man is running on tripling your taxes.

I oppose this kind of tax as it would completely tank the economy. I don't even like an assessor taxing me on what they think my house is worth. The only real value assigned to the house is when you purchase it after that it's just a guess and then they can raise you into higher property tax value. It has potential to be highly political. Don't like your political stance, Ok your house has suddenly doubled in value from the assessor. With the lawfare being waged it is just a matter of time until this is weaponized.

Biden also wants a wealth tax or capital gaines tax. He even says in his speech that he want to raise taxes. This man is running on tripling your taxes.

I oppose this kind of tax as it would completely tank the economy. I don't even like an assessor taxing me on what they think my house is worth. The only real value assigned to the house is when you purchase it after that it's just a guess and then they can raise you into higher property tax value. It has potential to be highly political. Don't like your political stance, Ok your house has suddenly doubled in value from the assessor. With the lawfare being waged it is just a matter of time until this is weaponized.
Democrats view the people as indentured servants to government.

Trump is well ahead in all but one swing states. I can't think of a 2020 style scheme the former Democrat Party can dream up to steal 2024.
The voice of unity against Biden and his puppet masters grows daily. Poll after poll indicates this. The criminal cartel utilizing the PedoPrez sees the growing strength of the American people lining up against it. The cartel won't tolerate this. It will fling the poker table to the sky and let the chips scatter from hell to breakfast before accepting another Trump presidency.

The power grid is sacrificed before the cartel takes a loss. The cartel blames Russia.

Get ready.

The voice of unity against Biden and his puppet masters grows daily. Poll after poll indicates this. The criminal cartel utilizing the PedoPrez sees the growing strength of the American people lining up against it. The cartel won't tolerate this. It will fling the poker table to the sky and let the chips scatter from hell to breakfast before accepting another Trump presidency.

The power grid is sacrificed before the cartel takes a loss. The cartel blames Russia.

Get ready.
Update. All seven swing states now favor Trump. Biden has lowest approval since polling has been taken.

• Love
GMORO2XXkAEDmM-

They want the Trump tax cuts to expire so they can point to the increase and say it was "Trump's" tax cuts that did this. The problem for them is Trump's tax cuts expire AFTER the election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT