ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Fox Business tells me Bidenflation has gained a bit more strength for the third month in a row. Today Biden said he came into office with runaway inflation. Inflation was 1.34%. Is Biden lying or is he stupid?

Consumer credit card debt is nearing all time records. People buying patio furniture? No. Food.

I can't remember the name I heard on WBAP Fort Worth today who said Biden will be out of the picture next week. Mark Zuckerberg won't spend $400 million on overnight drop boxes stuffed with Biden votes.

There's a good article on CNBC about the real inflation numbers. The fact that greatest increases now are in items that aren't fungible within a budget, like home and auto insurance or service costs (such as calling out a plumber). And they're not items that higher interest rates can materially affect.

Our idiots that we have running the Fed have done this to themselves though. They waited a year too long to start raising rates to battle inflation, which let the housing bubble perculate. Then they raised interest rates, but as soon as they saw any progress, they started talking about dropping rates again. It was going to be 4 times this year, and every Fed minutes meeting has discussed this. So they re-frothed the market with the 'promise' of reduced rates, which drove bond yields down (thus reducing rates) which promotes inflation.

But as Obama once said..."Elections have consequences."

There's a good article on CNBC about the real inflation numbers. The fact that greatest increases now are in items that aren't fungible within a budget, like home and auto insurance or service costs (such as calling out a plumber). And they're not items that higher interest rates can materially affect.

Our idiots that we have running the Fed have done this to themselves though. They waited a year too long to start raising rates to battle inflation, which let the housing bubble perculate. Then they raised interest rates, but as soon as they saw any progress, they started talking about dropping rates again. It was going to be 4 times this year, and every Fed minutes meeting has discussed this. So they re-frothed the market with the 'promise' of reduced rates, which drove bond yields down (thus reducing rates) which promotes inflation.

But as Obama once said..."Elections have consequences."
I took great interest in your comment when you talked about “calling out a plumber.” I am not a plumber but we do central vacuums, which is somewhat of a related field, and I can tell you since Biden became president our fee for a service call has gone from $99.00 to $169.00, and I’m worried I’ll have to raise it again. Ironically my profit margin remains unchanged.

I took great interest in your comment when you talked about “calling out a plumber.” I am not a plumber but we do central vacuums, which is somewhat of a related field, and I can tell you since Biden became president our fee for a service call has gone from $99.00 to $169.00, and I’m worried I’ll have to raise it again. Ironically my profit margin remains unchanged.
Does your crew wear lipstick and short skirts Dan? Would explain bidenomics success.

Is Biden lying or is he stupid?

This picture from Laramie, Wyoming seems to indicate that he’s stupid:

Giant-Laramie-head-2-5.27.23.jpeg

lying or stupid? cheated his way through law school. almost expelled for plagiarism. is his dementia so bad he can't read? the trump 1.4 inflation rate is common knowledge. so lying or stupid, prolly both.

plz send adam schiff to confiscate my dear rifle, plzzzzzz

lying or stupid? cheated his way through law school. almost expelled for plagiarism. is his dementia so bad he can't read? the trump 1.4 inflation rate is common knowledge. so lying or stupid, prolly both.

Come on man! Joe Biden has told you your rifle can't compete with his F16's, so give it up while you're still alive!

Hollywood always seems to know.
Its funny but I'm curious as to how this is portrayed. I saw the trailer last week when I took my wife to see Dune 2 at the theatre. My first thought was that this would be a left-wing lovefest and try to portray everyone who disagrees with our current government direction as a right-wing nutjob. And there are certainly portrayals of such in the trailer. But it also includes things like California being part of the secession. As someone who believes Civil war is coming (because I don't think the SC or Congress would save us by creating a peaceful state secession process), I'm interested in how this story gets framed.

Hollywood always seems to know.
What I find most troubling is I grew up thinking that is something that happens in China or the USSR, but our soldiers would never agree to attack their own people. I don't know what happened since the 50's (VietNam, maybe?) but at some point that ceased to be a certainty.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
What I find most troubling is I grew up thinking that is something that happens in China or the USSR, but our soldiers would never agree to attack their own people. I don't know what happened since the 50's (VietNam, maybe?) but at some point that ceased to be a certainty.
Who are own people? We're no longer Americans. We're African-Americans. We're Latin Americans. Heck, the slogan "Make America Great" is considered vulgar in half the country. Flying an AMERICAN flag in some states is considered an affront to people and can get you in trouble. A swathe of the country refuses to stand for the National Anthem. So when you say that "our soldiers" would never agree to attack their own people, I ask: Who are our own people?

Who are own people? We're no longer Americans. We're African-Americans. We're Latin Americans. Heck, the slogan "Make America Great" is considered vulgar in half the country. Flying an AMERICAN flag in some states is considered an affront to people and can get you in trouble. A swathe of the country refuses to stand for the National Anthem. So when you say that "our soldiers" would never agree to attack their own people, I ask: Who are our own people?
Matbe you're on to something. Maybe that's what makes it so easy for our law enforcement and military people to turn their weapons on us. Because none of us are citizens any more. The only thing that exists is the state. Which Geman philosopher was it that made that claim? I think it was Hegel.

Matbe you're on to something. Maybe that's what makes it so easy for our law enforcement and military people to turn their weapons on us. Because none of us are citizens any more. The only thing that exists is the state. Which Geman philosopher was it that made that claim? I think it was Hegel.
My wife told me something I found profound years ago:

Governments have one function: Survive. That's the entire premise of government. Do what is necessary to survive. So from that perspective, the State is the only thing that matters. Now different governments have differing methods to accomplish that goal, and some work while others don't. But at the end of the day, survival is the only thing that matters. And its true whether you are talking about the US, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, or Uganda.

Governments have one function: Survive. That's the entire premise of government. Do what is necessary to survive. So from that perspective, the State is the only thing that matters. Now different governments have differing methods to accomplish that goal, and some work while others don't. But at the end of the day, survival is the only thing that matters. And its true whether you are talking about the US, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, or Uganda.
Your wife is a smart woman.

Fox Business tells me Bidenflation has gained a bit more strength for the third month in a row. Today Biden said he came into office with runaway inflation. Inflation was 1.34%. Is Biden lying or is he stupid?

Consumer credit card debt is nearing all time records. People buying patio furniture? No. Food.

I can't remember the name I heard on WBAP Fort Worth today who said Biden will be out of the picture next week. Mark Zuckerberg won't spend $400 million on overnight drop boxes stuffed with Biden votes.

Sunny 🌞

Just like the long legged Mack daddy, China Joe has continued the war on energy along with the Mugabe print spend model creating stagflation and destroying the US Buck. . This is something the slow could never grasp.

Sundown joe is relieving student debt. Slap in the face of those who paid. Do those that spent decades paying get a refund? Do taxpayers git some kind of a rebate? Cocksuckers joe ain't give me no kind of stimulus.

... and grow. Need more burecrats to create more governmental expansion all for the "good of the people".

Sunny 🌞

Just like the long legged Mack daddy, China Joe has continued the war on energy along with the Mugabe print spend model creating stagflation and destroying the US Buck. . This is something the slow could never grasp.

It's inspiring to hear from the Great Medicine Man nail1988. May our paths cross again and again.

Sunny 🌞

Glad to see you’re still alive. Sorry for high jacking the thread.

last thing,,,, who took the bar exam for %hit britches biden and knee pads harris? neither could have passed that exam, just aren't smart enough.

one bullet at a time

What's interesting is the real details. So if you look at the bea report, you'll notice that all of the GDP growth is in services. We actually ticked downwards in 'goods' produced. And when you apply a generalized inflation number against the nominal GDP rate, you get the 1.6% growth as shown. But the services inflation rate is actually 5.3%. When you apply that inflation rate to the GDP number, we netted basically zero real GDP growth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT