ADVERTISEMENT

Biden ripped on MSNBC for granting immunity to Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi killing: 'Disturbing'

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
I'm pretty sure I recall a few folks on here were very critical of Trump's handling of MBS. I'm suprised none of them have posted their angst on Biden's request for immunity for the killer prince. Weird.

Based on the report released yesterday about the Biden family's business, it leaves me wondering what the Saudis have on Biden.

Biden ripped on MSNBC for granting immunity to Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi killing: 'Disturbing'

I'm pretty sure I recall a few folks on here were very critical of Trump's handling of MBS. I'm suprised none of them have posted their angst on Biden's request for immunity for the killer prince. Weird.

Based on the report released yesterday about the Biden family's business, it leaves me wondering what the Saudis have on Biden.

@my_2cents your boy finally wake the **** about OPEC?

He needs their cooperation to produce more black gold, since we sure as hell won't produce in our won country where we have an abundance & wouldn't really need anyone eses if we produced it in our own country.

Sure the overall libcomdem outrage will be muted though........they are all still too busy getting therapy for TDS.

shutterstock_550516177.jpg

thatwasdifferent.gif

It's hilarious watching the left's hypocrisy.
I don't agree with Biden's decision on this.

While I understand the arguments for granting MBS immunity (as is being made even by Republicans, see link below), I think this is the wrong decision and a mistake on the part of the Biden administration. On the issue of MBS, I agree more with Senator Bernie Sanders' position and have for some time now.

Cotton sides with Biden on granting immunity to Saudi crown prince

I don't agree with Biden's decision on this.

While I understand the arguments for granting MBS immunity (as is being made even by Republicans, see link below), I think this is the wrong decision and a mistake on the part of the Biden administration. On the issue of MBS, I agree more with Senator Bernie Sanders' position and have for some time now.

Cotton sides with Biden on granting immunity to Saudi crown prince
Biden is just pandering to MBS hoping he will give in to Biden's begging for oil. :)

Reactions: Alpha Woke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT