ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Pissing Off The Pakistanis

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Dumb ass says the Pakistanis are the most dangerous nuclear power. SMFH With Putin threatening to use nuclear weapons and China threatening to invade Taiwan this idiot doesn't have enough problems, he has to go piss off the Pakistanis.

Dumb ass says the Pakistanis are the most dangerous nuclear power. SMFH With Putin threatening to use nuclear weapons and China threatening to invade Taiwan this idiot doesn't have enough problems, he has to go piss off the Pakistanis.
Biden wasn’t known as a smart man even when he had all his wits…….now he is just a bumbling idiot.

I would have thrown out NK, Iran or Israel before Pussy Putin or Xi personally.

Why would Israel be considered a more dangerous nuclear power than Pakistan? Do you feel comfortable conflating Israel with the likes of Iran and NoKo?
More so the mother land has the balls to stick it to Iran not that they are a threat to the USA. Not all nuclear threats mean it can't happen from an ally. You think if Russia lobs a missile in France, they will just take it?

Well France might but you get my point I am trying to convey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT