ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: "Many fine people continue to fly the Confederate flag."

3 decades to find something Biden says that is ****ed up - we can go back about 24 hours to show what a ****ing racist ass hat Trump is. Good luck with that...
Did Biden tell Blacks that they ain't Black 3 decades ago? Weird, I recall that being this year. But don't just tease us, dave. Give us the deets on what Trump has done/said that's racist in the past 24 hours.

Well, Dims thought it was appropriate to go back to Kavanaugh's high school days to smear him and these were lies.

This is a grown man, a politician in his prime, fully coherent, no dementia, speaking his mind. Dim hypocrisy is so easily predictable.

Biden is the most racist man alive in the modern era of politics to run for Prez. Kamala basically called him a racist in the Dim primary debates and he said NOTHING! NOTHING! His white azz racist self guilt made him appoint her as VP candidate.

The only white people with white guilt and are those who were racist and they know it, and then they project their own racism on to others saying you are subconsciously racist to further help with their own guilt trip. Instead of burning shit down, go to a therapist or go to confession and get your sins forgiven.

Thankfully I am not in Joe nor Trumps head. I judge them by their words. You should try that. If you stopped projecting what you wished were true onto folks like Trump you'd have a much clearer vision of the path forward.

Oh, that and:

That's your problem, you listen to the words of a politician, which are nothing but lies but you pay their actions no attention. I learned a long time ago to watch the actions of a person and ignore their words.

Somewhere in the bowls of the Trump re-election committee there has to be campaign ads that illustrate this crap.....Biden's past is a gold mine of insincerity and stupidity which needs to be shown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT