ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin approved the use of deadly force at Mara Lago

SOP

That is a standard form that is used in every search warrent.

They also intentionally did the raid at a time when he was not there.
While this is true and I don't want to throw a fit over this one given there so much more I can criticize.

However there is room to criticize. Question: why authorize any use of force given that you have another agency with equal level of government mandate that can complicate any use of force at all. Why authorize firearms when the place is already secure by the secret service and bringing weapons in could cause any number of issues you don't need? Who would authorize any use force with the Secret Service present?

It is not a smart move, creates a dangerous situation needlessly.

Garland signed off on it and took full responsibility for the raid. The mistake of even issuing a use of force is completely on him.

Is a pretty bad idea, you bet. Am I going to throw a huge fit over it, no. But don't just take the stamce it's a standard practice to justify anything about that raid. FBI raiding Maralago, nothing is going to standard, and they are using standard.

Is this one of the 6 ways Schumer was talking about?

Their bag of dirty tricks is deep, but I suspect that the shenanigans they have remaining are less potent than the ones they've tried so far, except for outright assassination. Makes one wonder what will be attempted between now and election day. They probably thought they had Trump for sure with the grab 'em by the 🐈‍⬛ comment. He's not even supposed to be around at this point.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
While this is true and I don't want to throw a fit over this one given there so much more I can criticize.

However there is room to criticize. Question: why authorize any use of force given that you have another agency with equal level of government mandate that can complicate any use of force at all. Why authorize firearms when the place is already secure by the secret service and bringing weapons in could cause any number of issues you don't need? Who would authorize any use force with the Secret Service present?

It is not a smart move, creates a dangerous situation needlessly.

Garland signed off on it and took full responsibility for the raid. The mistake of even issuing a use of force is completely on him.

Is a pretty bad idea, you bet. Am I going to throw a huge fit over it, no. But don't just take the stamce it's a standard practice to justify anything about that raid. FBI raiding Maralago, nothing is going to standard, and they are using standard.

You and yours are throwing a titty baby sh!tfit over nothing.

carry on

You and yours are throwing a titty baby sh!tfit over nothing.

carry on
john-wayne-cantswim.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT