ADVERTISEMENT

Beto wants to punish religious organizations ...

I guess people of faith need to go find another land so they can practice their religious beliefs without government targeting them.

Oh wait. That already happened and for the last 400 years has been pretty successful. That little document signed in 1776 has done more to protect all types of people and yet somehow some people still can’t grasp your right to believe something doesn’t trump my right.

This country was founded on freedom OF religion not freedom FROM religion and no matter how many times you say it, doesn’t make it true.

I guess people of faith need to go find another land so they can practice their religious beliefs without government targeting them.

Oh wait. That already happened and for the last 400 years has been pretty successful. That little document signed in 1776 has done more to protect all types of people and yet somehow some people still can’t grasp your right to believe something doesn’t trump my right.

This country was founded on freedom OF religion not freedom FROM religion and no matter how many times you say it, doesn’t make it true.
Oh damn didn't realize we had a history professor on this board

Interesting point. I can tell you really rhought that through. That's a really good representative argument of your side on this issue.

Makes good sense to mega and ac, too.

Gonna go trace all my receipts. "But this money's already been taxed!"
I'm sure this bit of thick but empty mockery made a lot of sense in your head. In typed words, not so much.

Wonder if BETO is consistent. He wants to deny tax-exempt status on churches because they support traditional marriage which some many consider to be narrow-minded and immoral not to support same-sex.
Would he also agree that Planned Parenthood should lose its tax-exempt status since what they support is what many consider immoral?
My guess is no. Leftist are consistently hypocritical and I have to assume this is the same.

it is similar to leftists being outraged for Ellen being nice to Bush. Leftists were mad at Ellen for not hating Bush, but I didn’t see one conservative mad at Bush for not hating Ellen.

I'm sure this bit of thick but empty mockery made a lot of sense in your head. In typed words, not so much.

Just told the waitress i already paid taxes on my money so no sales tax and she doesn't have to pay any income tax, either.

Was that empty mockery any better, Dumbass? That's so dumb we'll be using it a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT