ADVERTISEMENT

Beto wants to punish religious organizations ...

AC_Exotic

MegaPoke is insane
Jul 31, 2014
Parts Unknown
www.clinteastwood.net
... that oppose same sex marriage.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/1...ame-sex-marriage-will-lose-tax-exempt-status/

Good thing this fascist oppressor has no chance to win the White House.

Sad thing is, he has lots of sympathetic comrades in his party.

I told you guys years ago that opening the door to this perversion would loose a Pandora's Box that we would eventually regret.

Any views on your Dear Leader allowing all those syriac christians to get killed? I seem to recall when they were a real concern under a democrat administration.

Any views on your Dear Leader allowing all those syriac christians to get killed? I seem to recall when they were a real concern under a democrat administration.
Yes I've already condemned Trump's decision.

Of course the brigade of people who like to imagine that Trump never does anything wrong were quick to jump in.

Imagine that? We currently have an occupant in the White House that never does wrong. Quite amazing isn't it?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
... that oppose same sex marriage.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/1...ame-sex-marriage-will-lose-tax-exempt-status/

Good thing this fascist oppressor has no chance to win the White House.

Sad thing is, he has lots of sympathetic comrades in his party.

I told you guys years ago that opening the door to this perversion would loose a Pandora's Box that we would eventually regret.

Some of us predicted that this would be the next logical step after the Supreme Court redefined the term “marriage” a few years back.

Yes I've already condemned Trump's decision.

Of course the brigade of people who like to imagine that Trump never does anything wrong were quick to jump in.

Imagine that? We currently have an occupant in the White House that never does wrong. Quite amazing isn't it?

Your moral outrage doesn't seem to match the previous vigor and concern you've had for syriac christians or godly leadership. Like... almost as if you note the complete amoral nature of this admin and then grab another gear to attack its opponents.

My running invitation to compare and contrast what all this awful government has done to and for you and yours is still on the table.

Your moral outrage doesn't seem to match the previous vigor and concern you've had for syriac christians or godly leadership. Like... almost as if you note the complete amoral nature of this admin and then grab another gear to attack its opponents.

My running invitation to compare and contrast what all this awful government has done to and for you and yours is still on the table.
Yeah well, kiss my shiny white derriere.

Trump is still 100x better than the Dem alternative. (FWIW, he's pro gay also. Never saw you jump to the front of the line to pat him on the back for that position.)

Yeah well, kiss my shiny white derriere.

Okay. Beto is potentially hurting christian organizations so you run and post a thread. Trump is allowing an authoritarian muslim to slaughter christians that were protected by the U.S. and.... kiss your ass.

Thanks for the logic and consistent values.

Trump is pro gay and you hate him. So consistent.

He's not "pro gay" in fact quite the opposite. He said he was pro gay.

I do kind of hate him.

I've triggered a conservative post that's haf true. THAT is a heluva achievement for me today here on the incel board and it's not even 7:00 a.m. yet. Probably time to proclaim victory and get to work.

I feel bad for the Syrian Christians, but I must have missed the memo where it was the U.S. Military's job to occupy foreign lands to prevent oppression. Turkey is a member of Nato and the UN. If what they are doing is so wrong, where's the global outrage and why is it U.S.'s problem to solve?

I feel bad for the Syrian Christians, but I must have missed the memo where it was the U.S. Military's job to occupy foreign lands to prevent oppression. Turkey is a member of Nato and the UN. If what they are doing is so wrong, where's the global outrage and why is it U.S.'s problem to solve?

It's not. That doesn't mean complying with Erdogan's request to do this is the smart or right move, though. There are a wide variety of ways to withdraw military. That's the problem, he waits until NOW, that call, so this can happen? Afyer saying it wouldn't? Hello?

Where are these guys coming home? Only here? Huh.

It's not. That doesn't mean complying with Erdogan's request to do this is the smart or right move, though. There are a wide variety of ways to withdraw military. That's the problem, he waits until NOW, that call, so this can happen? Afyer saying it wouldn't? Hello?

By the way, the Kurds (who are Turkey's target) are not the Syrian Christians. I assume you know that.

How "into" it were we? Specfically?

"Hey U.N./EU/Nato you have a year."
Stay on topic turd.

This thread is about Beto wanting to remove tax exempt status of religious organizations that want to stand by their beliefs.

It's no longer accurate to call this group liberals. It's time to call them what they are: Commies.

Most likely the road map will be to start by disallowing federal student loans to students who choose to go to Christian colleges.
Next step will be to take away the tax exemptions for faith based organizations...and on it goes. Then we'll be forced to run our business based on other's morals...say like decorating cakes or LGBQNOPZ+ folks. Wait, I think I have this backwards. For Republicans who do not care for President Trump, there just doesn't seem to be a Democrat alternative. They are all extreme.

You haven't taken the time to educate yourself on any of the dominoes after the first one.

Most likely the road map will be to start by disallowing federal student loans to students who choose to go to Christian colleges.
Them or simultaneously disallow federal money to any student who enrolls in a religious course at non-Christian colleges.

Last edited:
Okay. Beto is potentially hurting christian organizations so you run and post a thread. Trump is allowing an authoritarian muslim to slaughter christians that were protected by the U.S. and.... kiss your ass.

Thanks for the logic and consistent values.

Are you too stupid to realize Beta is advocating hurting any religious (or not) tax exempt organization?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Are you too stupid to realize Beta is advocating hurting any religious (or not) tax exempt organization?

Avoiding taxes in the name of Jesus is getting old. If they wanna worship, worship. If they want to run a PAC, run a PAC.

Reactions: davidallen
@Syskatine

from tmb,

What happens if some southern county decides to claim that the property value of a Muslim Church is $1B. They then require tax monies more than the Church can come up with forcing the church to close. Is that okay?

They also don't understand the majority of churches, especially poor black churches, barely make ends meet. Taxes would destroy them, which may be what Dems want. For every Mega Church churning out donations, there are 1000 churches just getting by.

Marriage equality is a political question not a religious one and churches need to stay in the religious domain if they want to maintain tax exempt status as a church.

Reactions: davidallen
@Syskatine

from tmb,

What happens if some southern county decides to claim that the property value of a Muslim Church is $1B. They then require tax monies more than the Church can come up with forcing the church to close. Is that okay?

They also don't understand the majority of churches, especially poor black churches, barely make ends meet. Taxes would destroy them, which may be what Dems want. For every Mega Church churning out donations, there are 1000 churches just getting by.

First I'd appeal the assessment. Hello? This is an issue every day. If a "poor" church has a billion dollar capital facility (your example not mine) regardless of denomination and they're consuming public roads, fire and police, sewer, zoning, courts, etc. why do they get a free ride and you and I don't?

First I'd appeal the assessment. Hello? This is an issue every day. If a "poor" church has a billion dollar capital facility (your example not mine) regardless of denomination and they're consuming public roads, fire and police, sewer, zoning, courts, etc. why do they get a free ride and you and I don't?

Legal precedent?

Money given to support a church has already been taxed, but I'm guessing that's not a reality you've ever lived and do not understand. You support this re-taxation because you're not a person of any kind of faith outside of chaotic leftist ideals.

Money given to support a church has already been taxed, but I'm guessing that's not a reality you've ever lived and do not understand. You support this re-taxation because you're not a person of any kind of faith outside of chaotic leftist ideals.
Money given to support a business has already been taxed.

Reactions: Syskatine

Interesting point. I can tell you really rhought that through. That's a really good representative argument of your side on this issue.

Makes good sense to mega and ac, too.

Gonna go trace all my receipts. "But this money's already been taxed!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT