ADVERTISEMENT

Bearcat Will Call It Propaganda & BS

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And @Ostatedchi will accuse it of antisemitism, so odds are neither one of them will dare listen to this. But if you’re interested in hearing a Palestinian perspective to what’s going on, a perspective you almost certainly have never heard or will ever hear on mainstream media you should listen to this.

Can’t watch your video, I’m sitting in a deer stand but anyone trying to justify the actions of October 7th or claiming Israel is responsible is a propagandist. There is no justification for those actions. What Hamas did on October 7th should outrage any reasonable person. The fact it doesn’t is mind blowing.

Can’t watch your video, I’m sitting in a deer stand but anyone trying to justify the actions of October 7th or claiming Israel is responsible is a propagandist. There is no justification for those actions. What Hamas did on October 7th should outrage any reasonable person. The fact it doesn’t is mind blowing.
What Hamas did on Oct 7 is outrageous. So is what Israel is doing.

Then Hama shouldn’t have attacked Israel. They were given Gaza to govern as there own and have continued to attack Israel with October 7th being the most vicious and cowardly attack yet.
You react as if you think history began on Oct 7th. The attack was vicious and cowardly. It was conducted by Hamas, not the Palestinian civilian population. And it doesn’t matter (at least it doesn’t matter to any rationally thinking human being) that the civilian population cheered when they heard about it, they still don’t deserve to be massacred in retaliation for what Hamas did.

Horrible video. Just 2 snarky idiots.
No, you stopped too soon. The bulk of the podcast was an interview with an Egyptian podcaster. I call it an interview, but mostly they asked a question and let her talk until she said all she had to say. I share the link because what she had to say has been essentially blacked out by mainstream media. She presented s Palestinian perspective. Most on this board will only be angered because they’ve bought in completely that Israel is always the victim and the only victim. But anyone with a modicum of objectivism can see there’s another side of the story they have been shielded from.

F_K-4r4XwAA92ZM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT