ADVERTISEMENT

Bcssoonerfan please provide links

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
To some of your funny jokes on rivals. I think we could all benefit from some training and enjoy a good belly laugh. Looking forward to it!

HSH, you probably think this is a meal.

zagat.jpg

Here's one inspired by you:

The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile. I said that's a pretty big word for 12 year old.

Q: How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to change a tire?
A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up.

I asked you to provide links to your best message board material. You provided scripted jokes you heard from a perverted uncle. I called it super lame.

Am I playing the game right big guy?

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:
I asked you to provide links to your best message board material. You provided scripted jokes you heard from a perverted uncle. I called it super lame.

Am I playing the game right big guy?
What is "message board material"? I'm not doing a stand-up routine via the internet. And what have I done to cause you so much butt pain?

Once again you're trying to hard to be funny, which makes you unfunny. Just let it flow naturally and come from within...kinda like your period.

Bcs it is very simple:

You said you didn't find me humorous and I simply wanted you to show me what humor looked like. Just interested in what an expert thought, that's all. No one is butt hurt other than 22 but that's because he plunges his toilet by grabbing the tank in a bear hug and riding the handle of the plunger.

No one is butt hurt other than 22 but that's because he plunges his toilet by grabbing the tank in a bear hug and riding the handle of the plunger.
OK smart guy. Time for some more traffic problems in Fort Lee.

Bcs it is very simple:

You said you didn't find me humorous and I simply wanted you to show me what humor looked like. Just interested in what an expert thought, that's all. No one is butt hurt other than 22 but that's because he plunges his toilet by grabbing the tank in a bear hug and riding the handle of the plunger.
Just keep an eye on some of my posts that have obvious sarcastic undertones, or you could just fork over 10 bucks and head to the The Main Board. But mostly just quit trying so hard. You've got potential.

Oh I will for sure be looking out for your posts and keep my notepad handy.

What an arrogant asshole.

Why don't the two of you quit flirting online, and just get room already?
lurk.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT