ADVERTISEMENT

Ball game--Federalist Society Conservatives after him now--NHSOS--ineligible for primary

Wow I hadn't seen where Trump ordered this, you have something besides the accusation? Oh and please forgive me for daring to question those that are anti-trumpers but you know the whole fool me once thing has me a little suspicious of any allegations they make.

He ordered a coup d' etat. He watched on tv for hours during attack never warning VP Pence that mob was coming to hang him.
He said "fight like hell" and that he personally would be walking with them to the Capitol, which was a lie.

Sorry--he doesn't get a do-over.

We are a nation of laws.

Nobody is above the law.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
He ordered a coup d' etat. He watched on tv for hours during attack never warning VP Pence that mob was coming to hang him.
He said "fight like hell" and that he personally would be walking with them to the Capitol, which was a lie.

But where did he order the insurrection. All you have here is conclusions based on your delusions.

I did see something interesting from your article.

That disqualification argument boils down to Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment, which says that a public official is not eligible to assume public office if they "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against" the United States, or had "given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," unless they are granted amnesty by a two-thirds vote of Congress.

Seems to me there are numerous Democrats that are guilty of this very thing with their support and fund raising of the BLM and Antifa summer riots. Why are they not being at the bare minimum investigated for providing aid and comfort to people that were violently attacking government? You know equal enforcement of the law and such.

We are a nation of laws.

Nobody is above the law.
Damn you’re dumb. You really need to start getting permission from your wife before you post here. Smh

Sadly there are a bunch of Cups out there. Its why this Country has gone to shit.
I have a liberal friend that reminds me of Cup. A few yrs ago he lost his house, the one he grew up in and inherited from his parents. I was helping him get stuff out and all he was worried about was finding his damn Obama yard sign from when Obama ran for President. Not the Portraits of his Parents hanging on the wall or his Dads WW2 stuff but his precious Obama yard sign.

CuLt

Wow I hadn't seen where Trump ordered this, you have something besides the accusation? Oh and please forgive me for daring to question those that are anti-trumpers but you know the whole fool me once thing has me a little suspicious of any allegations they make.
His pipe got hot.

Damn you’re dumb. You really need to start getting permission from your wife before you post here. Smh
We have to verify gender before calling one a wife imo. There's kenjante on the SCOTUS who's mission is to confuse the confused. Easy money for that idiot pos.

Sadly there are a bunch of Cups out there. Its why this Country has gone to shit.
I have a liberal friend that reminds me of Cup. A few yrs ago he lost his house, the one he grew up in and inherited from his parents. I was helping him get stuff out and all he was worried about was finding his damn Obama yard sign from when Obama ran for President. Not the Portraits of his Parents hanging on the wall or his Dads WW2 stuff but his precious Obama yard sign.

CuLt

He sounds like an idiot, it checks out that you’re friends with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

CuLt
What kind of moron loses a house they inherited from their parents? Oh yea a Democrat voter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT