ADVERTISEMENT

Autoworker who stood up to Biden's bullshit gets his AR "14"

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
https://www.guns.com/news/2020/03/1...BniDxvBsnNYAQ5GGe7-l4V_DkBX6aNOrpDF5CeM1ooLfc

Detriot-Auto-Worker-in-Biden-Gun-Video-Gets-a-New-AR-14-1.jpg

I am not kidding, if he was a liberal I wouldn't make a meme of him no way no sir.

@Jamie L friend, please note. 22LR is a one man no go zone.

One time, OUSOONER67 kicked the crap out of a biker sitting in his seats at an OU game.

The very next week, @OUSOONER67 found 22LR sitting in his seats. OUSOONER67 left, came back and offered him two corn dogs, nachos and a large drink in a souvenir cup. Told 22LR, "Please, stay right there sir. I'll find another place to sit".

Last edited:
@Jamie L friend, please note. 22LR is a one man no go zone.

One time, OUSOONER67 kicked the crap out of a biker sitting in his seats at an OU game.

The very next week, @OUSOONER67 found 22LR sitting in his seats. OUSOONER67 left, came back and offered him two corn dogs, nachos and a large drink in a souvenir cup. Told 22LR, "Please, stay right there sir. I'll find another place to sit".
I though I was the only one who got that kind of respect. 22LR, let's meet up at next year's UT-OU game (assuming the NCAA hasn't cancelled football season) and intimidate UT players by sitting on their bench.

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT