ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coaches

I never claim to know anything. I just pass on the info I hear to my poke faithful. It’s not a “I know and you guys don’t.” It’s one fan to another.

I mentioned that Dake wouldn’t leave NLWC prior to the Olympics. Which is accurate, Thomas & DT could up and leave state college cause they aren’t training for the Olympics. Dake just lost his dad and family is big for him. So the decision I mentioned was being weighed.

Last edited:
I never claim to know anything. I just pass on the info I hear to my poke faithful. It’s not a “I know and you guys don’t.” It’s one fan to another but if it’s taken like that I’ll just chill on posting. 🤝🏽

I mentioned that Dake wouldn’t leave NLWC prior to the Olympics. Which is accurate, Thomas & DT could up and leave state college cause they aren’t training for the Olympics. Dake just lost his dad and family is big for him. So the decision I mentioned was being weighed.
Don’t hold back! You seem like a great poster. Keep bringing it.

The only point is, don’t be surprised if there is a level of skepticism.

Even people that clearly know people and know things have been dead wrong.

I never claim to know anything. I just pass on the info I hear to my poke faithful. It’s not a “I know and you guys don’t.” It’s one fan to another but if it’s taken like that I’ll just chill on posting. 🤝🏽

lol I literally said I wasn’t trying to call you out. I was looking for clarification considering you thought I didn’t listen

Because he was a great combat athlete that wrestled and he’s fairly famous. He’s also a recurring guest on Flo Radio Live so they like hearing his takes on wrestling
He has “takes” but he doesn’t seem terribly well informed TBH. He was talking about Gilman and Fix and was actually mixing them up at times during a recent interview. Honest mistake or too many punches to the head, not sure which.

he tried to call starocci first and starocci text him back he’d be done with practice in 20.

chael knows everybody

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Any word on Caldwell yet? Sure hope he is sticking around and not just for a admin position. He needs to be in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT