ADVERTISEMENT

Askren’s thoughts on OSU and DT

I've never bothered to listen to anything he's said before so I was quite surprised to find out that he is almost unintelligible. Why would anybody want to listen to this guy talk. I had to back up at least ten times to get what he was saying which was, basically, positive toward OSU.

I will apologize if someone tells me that he is handicapped with a speech impediment but I still won't want to listen to him talk.

I've never bothered to listen to anything he's said before so I was quite surprised to find out that he is almost unintelligible. Why would anybody want to listen to this guy talk. I had to back up at least ten times to get what he was saying which was, basically, positive toward OSU.

I will apologize if someone tells me that he is handicapped with a speech impediment but I still won't want to listen to him talk.
lol in my experience a person being well spoken is usually the first sign of having zero applicable knowledge

Askren kills it at everything he does.

You don’t have to like him, and you can critique his speech ability, but the guy is a force in the wrestling world.

I didn't say I didn't like him, I said I could hardly understand him.
He’s a little nasally but I’ve never had any issue understanding him. He’s definitely not everyone’s cup of tea but his results speak for themselves and he’s almost single handedly turned Wisconsin into an elite wrestling factory. Easily the top academy in wrestling imo. All the top PA academy’s lean on NLWC to some degree. Ben is doing it on his own and killing it.

He is ignorant on the money as that was done before John even retired. I am not sure David can raise money, but OK State alumni want to win. Also the NIL my company is doing hopefully will bring us some revenue.
Are you sure? It really sounded like over the weekend after it appeared he was on board and then not that they increased the commitment. If so it was more than money committed before John retired.

Yes, I was in the room. More money might have been raised, but some of the money I committed has not been used.

Reactions: AtownPoke

I had no problem understanding him.

Reactions: tom_v31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT