ADVERTISEMENT

Ask Fish.. . .episode 7.8

Fish in a Barrel

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2006
With the action around here lately this will likely drop off page 1 quickly but what the heck, ask away and I will gladly give you the best info I can provide with my infinite knowledge.

As an aside, for those few of you that aren't on the Corral yet we're getting into, at least for me, the best time of the year to be on...practice reports, pregame match up analysis. game threads, and the VERY colorful post game analysis from all of the members which varies from informative to questionable to "what the heck did he say?" But I guarentee it is all entertaining. Seriously this is a great place to have acces to in season if you are a Cowboy fan.

But anyways ask away while you can while this thread stays on the first page.

Originally posted by On Tulsa Time:
Very excited about next years uniforms.....do we finally go couture?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I actually have seen a leaked prototype.

9381613036_1c2435b60b_z.jpg

Also watched Forks Over Knifes this week....will that hurt OSU?
Well, unfamiliar with this show I went to its Wikipedia, and I saw this quote:

"Chicago Sun-Times[/I] gave the film three out of four stars and states: 'here is a film that could save your life.'"

So I have mixed signals.

Is this ask fish stuff a legitimate "thing" or a pathetic cry for help?

I ask.....because I care.

Originally posted by Medic007:
Are there any good cocktails made with hands sanitizer as the base ingredient?
Absolutely. Though, any hand sanitizer punch requires a lot of nurturing and care...filtering is a bitch. That said, with (I hope) your job picking up in the next couple months you need a quicker fix. So, might I suggest . . .

prison wine

Lucas...Star Wars 1-3.....why?
It was actually a calculated preemptive strike on the acting career of Hayden Christensen.

George caught word of this guy's name getting thrown around a lot in Hollywood to take on some pretty big roles...

-Marty McFly in Back to the Future 4...Doc and Marty once again go back in time to accomplish the increasingly necessary task of making sure Nancy Grace is never born

-Kevin McCallister in Home Alone 4...Kevin's parent's abandon him but this time its intentional because he's a 27 year old working as stock boy at the local pharmacy and still living at home with a heavy NyQuil addiction

-Moses in The Ten Commandments....a revised edition directed by Sean Penn

-Anthony Corleone in The Godfather 4...Anthony's opera career begins to spiral out of control as he insists on only appearing in opera's based upon reality TV shows

Anyways, George knew that the Star Wars franchise could out last and overcome a tragic appearance by Hayden, but he feared that these other favorites of his might not be able to recover. So, he created Star Wars 1-3 in order to expose Christensen's horrific acting to the world and save us from these other vehicles that were being planned.

Originally posted by Medic007:
Why do some farts feel so hot, like scorching hot, and others don't?
I'm assuming this matches up with when you are or are not on duty with us.

As I have told your union rep we are switching cleaning chemical suppliers. Please refer any other questions on this to your workers comp office.

I stumbled upon the Myth Busters episode about shooting fish in a barrel......how does it feel to live a lie?

I stumbled upon the Myth Busters episode about shooting fish in a barrel......how does it feel to live a lie?
A lie? Whatever do you mean? I'm not "A Fish Who Lives In A Barrel Who Survived Gunshots Even Though The Air Pressure Change From That Shot Would Most Likely Kill Me Regardless If The Bullet Hits Me."

I'm in a gated community.

If I admit that I paid Johnny Foozeball eleventy billion dollars to sign my man tits, will this crap show disappear?

So,
what does it mean if you dream that you own two small pet mice that
talk and give you advice?

Originally posted by Fish in a Barrel:
Originally posted by thaschit:
Hey Fish how bad does OU whoop osu in stillwater this year?
Is OSU hosting a men's gymnastics meet I'm not aware of?
They might be. But the stomping i was referring to would be the stomping osu is going to receive in football this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT