ADVERTISEMENT

Are you ready to rumble?! Kaitlan Collins vs. Trump in cage match (it's ugly!)

Can you imagine Kamala sitting down like that with a fair unbiased journalist, much less a political activist journalist? She come off looking pathetic when she was ask fair questions by Brett Baier I can't fathom how bad it would be if she underwent half of what thee media puts Trump through on a daily basis.

Can you imagine Kamala sitting down like that with a fair unbiased journalist, much less a political activist journalist? She come off looking pathetic when she was ask fair questions by Brett Baier I can't fathom how bad it would be if she underwent half of what thee media puts Trump through on a daily basis.
Bongino or Megyn Kelly would end her.

Baier did ok, but he avoided some toxic topics.

Bongino or Megyn Kelly would end her.

Baier did ok, but he avoided some toxic topics.
She stalled the interview intentionally by arriving late, interrupting Bret constantly with “can I answer” or “I am talking”, and then her staff shut her down early. She was playing ball control and just wanted the clock to run out.

He never got all his questions in, Bret said he had a bunch more.

If you are talking about things like a January 6th pipe bomb type question? That is not a question a professional journalist would ask, but a Maddow or Hannity would, pundits that are more in to their opinion and shaping the narrative to dumb sheep. You don’t ask a question most of the country knows nothing about and allow the interviewee to destroy you. You ask questions about undisputed facts.

You ask that type of Jan 6th question and at that point you lose all credibility with the audience and the interviewer makes himself the story which means Kamala wins the interview with the extremely small undecided audience watching.

You don’t have to get toxic with her. Should not be The View type mindless ambush, although that would be extremely fun for all Trump voters to see and laugh.

Just ask the pertinent policy questions, follow-up when she does not answer, fact check her, and watch her sink herself. Which is exactly what happened as I predicted before the interview.

Last edited:
She stalled the interview intentionally by arriving late, interrupting Bret constantly with “can I answer” or “I am talking”, and then her staff shut her down early. She was playing ball control and just wanted the clock to run out.

If you are talking about things like a January 6th pipe bomb type question? That is not a question a professional journalist would ask, but a Maddow or Hannity would, pundits that are more in to their opinion and shaping the narrative to dumb sheep. You don’t ask a question most of the country knows nothing about and allow the interviewee to destroy you. You ask questions about undisputed facts.

You ask that type of Jan 6th question and at that point you lose all credibility with the audience and the interviewer makes himself the story which means Kamala wins the interview with the extremely small undecided audience watching.

You don’t have to get toxic with her. Should not be The View type mindless ambush, although that would be extremely fun for all Trump voters to see and laugh.

Just ask the pertinent policy questions, follow-up when she does not answer, fact check her, and watch her sink herself. Which is exactly what happened as I predicted before the interview.
She should go on Hannity, he spends all his time talking, she wouldn't have to answer anything.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

I’d like to know how she’s for women’s rights but she won’t address his husband knocking up the nanny and then having the police called on him right before her miscarriage.

Or the time he slapped the woman he dated prior to meeting Kamala in front of a taxi line at Cannes. Tons of witnesses, corroborated evidence like copies of plane tickets, etc.

That would be fair to ask.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Just once I would like to hear one of those interviewing her say, that’s a whole bunch of meaningless words that did not answer the question, care to try again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT