ADVERTISEMENT

are we ready?

image2-3.png

Are you ready for a Republican governor? Will the Allens be curled up in the fetal position tomorrow?
The Allen's will do what they've always done... They'll get up tomorrow with a focus on doing good and doing well.

And it likely won't be known who the next governor is for a week or so. I'm OK with that.

You've been really quiet. You OK?

last night i watched one son run under the stands vomit and get back on the court to lead his team with 20 and 13 to 3pt dub against their county rival last night.

then turned it around 4hrs later to work 11 myself.

another son left today for a 12mo tour in poland

another runs crude trucks and just paid cash for his home at 23

and my baby everything he told me about his geometry efforts checked out with his teacher and he gained full trust

so i’m good bro

i am keeping up with maga kari lake as she survives a political assasination attempt and walks down corrupt katy hobbs

just dumb and the accessories are still the dumbest efftards in the land

and you ccp/dnc dave are a commie mouthpiece bent on destroying this great country

hope your paid corporate mental health days go swimmingly

and your qualified immunity and state funded retirement stays funded cause lord knows you couldn’t make it on your own

i am keeping up with maga kari lake as she survives a political assasination attempt and walks down corrupt katy hobbs

Saw her on Tucker earlier. Hobbs lead at 15 last night, now down to .2. Don't know what data she's accessing, but sounds pretty confident she'll win. I won't hold my breath given the clusterfook in ballot counting.

You’re cracking under the pressure Boog…..you’re cracking.

Maybe you should take a break from the board.

It would probably do you a world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
within 6 minutes you come blazing into this thread to tell me i’m cracking lolz

rent free
First post back and every post lately, you come in blazing about me….even when I’m not involved in the discussion.

Rent free, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Saw her on Tucker earlier. Hobbs lead at 15 last night, now down to .2. Don't know what data she's accessing, but sounds pretty confident she'll win. I won't hold my breath given the clusterfook in ballot counting.

the data regards extrapolating based on origins of the ballot drops

That’s your proof?

Haven’t we already concluded the man is senile?

This is the one thing he got right?

And freely admitted publicly?

Lulz.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
last night i watched one son run under the stands vomit and get back on the court to lead his team with 20 and 13 to 3pt dub against their county rival last night.

then turned it around 4hrs later to work 11 myself.

another son left today for a 12mo tour in poland

another runs crude trucks and just paid cash for his home at 23

and my baby everything he told me about his geometry efforts checked out with his teacher and he gained full trust

so i’m good bro

just dumb and the accessories are still the dumbest efftards in the land

and you ccp/dnc dave are a commie mouthpiece bent on destroying this great country

hope your paid corporate mental health days go swimmingly

and your qualified immunity and state funded retirement stays funded cause lord knows you couldn’t make it on your own
Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. TX and FL can count votes on Election Day. It takes AZ, PA, NV, GA, et al days. Puzzeling?

I listened to every word of the report of the 2020 Maricopa 2020 forensic audit. 40,000 anamolies. 17.000 duplicates. What about the whole state? Biden won by was it 13,000? Whatever the result in AZ, can we trust it?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. TX and FL can count votes on Election Day. It takes AZ, PA, NV, GA, et al days. Puzzeling?

I listened to every word of the report of the 2020 Maricopa 2020 forensic audit. 40,000 anamolies. 17.000 duplicates. What about the whole state? Biden won by was it 13,000? Whatever the result in AZ, can we trust it?
Can we trust anything Democrats do? Hell they passed a damn near trillion dollar so called Inflation Reduction Act that was nothing more than a Climate Change bill.

My all-time favourite is this aspersion:

Bessie Braddock to Churchill “Winston, your drunk!”

Churchill: “Bessie, you are ugly, and tomorrow morning I shall be sober”

i’m sure just dumb and the accessories
got some investigating to do

My all-time favourite is this aspersion:

Bessie Braddock to Churchill “Winston, your drunk!”

Churchill: “Bessie, you are ugly, and tomorrow morning I shall be sober”

i’m sure just dumb and the accessories
got some investigating to do

Okay, you're nuts.....your brain has been twitter-addled.

Get help.

Better?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT