ADVERTISEMENT

are republicans really this stoopid?

Are Republicans really this stoopid?

Some are, many aren't, hence MAGA movement flushing Deep State Uniparty schills like this punk every chance we get.
I could not agree with you any more about your characterization of Lindsay Graham. On the other hand I can’t think of a single thing he would refuse to say or do if Trump instructed him to do so. From that standpoint he is about as MAGA as one can get. Trump couldn’t flush any Deep State shills the first time around in spite of his insistence he would do it and it would be easy. What is the saying: When a person shows you who he is believe him the first time. What has Trump ever done that makes you think he’ll even try to drain the swamp? There is no evidence that is anything but rhetorical political speech aimed at conning you into thinking he means it.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Leslie* Graham is a RINO, but she’s also a senator from the South, so she has to be Trump’s bitch as well. Nikki Haley is also slowly acquiring this status.

* did that on purpose. 😂😂😂
There are lots of rumors swirling that NeoCon Nikki will be Trump's running mate. If she is will that change the way you see the man to any degree at all?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I could not agree with you any more about your characterization of Lindsay Graham. On the other hand I can’t think of a single thing he would refuse to say or do if Trump instructed him to do so. From that standpoint he is about as MAGA as one can get. Trump couldn’t flush any Deep State shills the first time around in spite of his insistence he would do it and it would be easy. What is the saying: When a person shows you who he is believe him the first time. What has Trump ever done that makes you think he’ll even try to drain the swamp? There is no evidence that is anything but rhetorical political speech aimed at conning you into thinking he means it.
LMAO Lindsey has you fooled. He is a swamp rat that will look you in the eye telling you one thing, while he does the polar opposite.

I’ll hand it to you. You’re so enchanted with your man there’s no betrayal by him you won’t accept. That’s devotion.
Well, he did give us a right-leaning Supreme Court. Tariffs on China. Pro oil and gas. Anti environmentalist. Pro military. Just all around pro American. (The REAL America). So it’s not enchantment, it’s an appreciation of results, and a commitment on Trump’s part to take the country in a direction I want to see it going.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well, he did give us a right-leaning Supreme Court. Tariffs on China. Pro oil and gas. Anti environmentalist. Pro military. Just all around pro American. (The REAL America). So it’s not enchantment, it’s an appreciation of results, and a commitment on Trump’s part to take the country in a direction I want to see it going.
How much of the swamp was drained?

Couldn’t tell you. And that is not my litmus test.
I remember reading a book back in the mid-sixties, *The Embezzler,* by Louis Auchinclos, had one of the best lines I’ve ever read. It was about a guy that used and abused and betrayed everybody he came into contact with. But no matter how cruel or devious he was his father always stood at his side, even when he betrayed him. The line is: “The only man I never let down is the only man whose faith in me was complete.” You remind me of that father.

I remember reading a book back in the mid-sixties, *The Embezzler,* by Louis Auchinclos, had one of the best lines I’ve ever read. It was about a guy that used and abused and betrayed everybody he came into contact with. But no matter how cruel or devious he was his father always stood at his side, even when he betrayed him. The line is: “The only man I never let down is the only man whose faith in me was complete.” You remind me of that father.
This makes as much sense as justifying terrorists who shoot up a music festival.

Oops! Egg on my face! The book was *The Arrangement,* by Elia Kazan. They are both very good books that I read about half a century ago.

This makes as much sense as justifying terrorists who shoot up a music festival.
It makes perfect sense. The father’s devotion was irreversible, he found excuses and justifications for every betrayal his son pulled. There was *nothing* he could do that would shake his father’s devotion. IOW it was not possible to “let his father down.” Just like you with Trump, even if he names war mongering NeoCon Nikki to be his VP and betrays everything he’s said about her, wars and NeoCons you’ll accept whatever excuse or spin he throws your way. You’re just like the father!

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans fully acknowledge their party is idiotic, as opposed to Democrats who are blindly subservient to party over country, no matter how radicalized it's become.
That is such a crock of horse manure you guys have told each other so many times you’ve talked yourselves into believing it,

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It makes perfect sense. The father’s devotion was irreversible, he found excuses and justifications for every betrayal his son pulled. There was *nothing* he could do that would shake his father’s devotion. IOW it was not possible to “let his father down.” Just like you with Trump, even if he names war mongering NeoCon Nikki to be his VP and betrays everything he’s said about her, wars and NeoCons you’ll accept whatever excuse or spin he throws your way. You’re just like the father!
Give me a better candidate to vote for.

Tulsi Gabbard — Not better
RFK, Jr. — Not better
Jill Stein — Not better
American Solidarity Party — not better
Any democrook — not better
Republicans other than Trump — not better

I vote for the best candidate. I’m not some coward who lacks the balls to vote because the guy may end up doing something he disagrees with. I’m also not a hypocrite who tells everyone they’re wrong while lacking the balls to actually vote for a candidate.

• Love
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Give me a better candidate to vote for.

Tulsi Gabbard — Not better
RFK, Jr. — Not better
Jill Stein — Not better
American Solidarity Party — not better
Any democrook — not better
Republicans other than Trump — not better

I vote for the best candidate. I’m not some coward who lacks the balls to vote because the guy may end up doing something he disagrees with. I’m also not a hypocrite who tells everyone they’re wrong while lacking the balls to actually vote for a candidate.
All of the top three on your list are better than either Trump or Biden. But none of them are worth actually taking the time to go vote for. I agree you are not a hypocrite on purpose. I think you honestly think you only vote for Trump because he’s the best you see. But underneath your facade you’re just another weakling that wants somebody strong to protect you from all the meanies in the world and make you feel safe, and Trump has conned you into accepting on faith that he’s the one who will do it. Your Billy Badass routine is easily seen through.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
All of the top three on your list are better than either Trump or Biden. But none of them are worth actually taking the time to go vote for. I agree you are not a hypocrite on purpose. I think you honestly think you only vote for Trump because he’s the best you see. But underneath your facade you’re just another weakling that wants somebody strong to protect you from all the meanies in the world and make you feel safe, and Trump has conned you into accepting on faith that he’s the one who will do it. Your Billy Badass routine is easily seen through.
Those three all support killing babies in the womb. Jill Stein is a de facto marxist. The other two are marxist lite.

As to actually living in a safe country, we need a strong defense and a strong police force. Trump has shown he is much more of a friend to the cops and the military than any of the other candidates. It’s not a matter of being Billy Badass. It’s simply good policy.

Those three all support killing babies in the womb. Jill Stein is a de facto marxist. The other two are marxist lite.

As to actually living in a safe country, we need a strong defense and a strong police force. Trump has shown he is much more of a friend to the cops and the military than any of the other candidates. It’s not a matter of being Billy Badass. It’s simply good policy.
Billy Badass could not have said it any better.

I always suspected you are rather dense, but it is shocking you needed DJT to show it to you.
My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room and watch Dan and SiL engage in my 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa exercise. I would give huge odds to scoring order. HUGE!!!!!

I'll say it again. At the old SoonerSpinZone, SiL answered 3 questions in under 3 minutes proving an IQ in the mid 140s or higher. I've answered SiL's 3 questions on these pages. Minus my answers, Dan and 2cents can not answer.

How do we know? They declare such regularly. The bright sees a question he can't answer as a challenge. The slow sees a question he can't answer as silly or stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT