ADVERTISEMENT

Are Party Leftists f*ck ups at ABSOLUTELY everything?

giphy.gif

67dxfibtflt31.jpg
But yet.......
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/04/iowa-caucus-low-turnout-110674
The biggest problem for Democrats wasn’t the vote count
In Iowa, the party was counting on Barack Obama-levels of enthusiasm. They got Hillary Clinton-level turnout instead.

But yet.......
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/04/iowa-caucus-low-turnout-110674
The biggest problem for Democrats wasn’t the vote count
In Iowa, the party was counting on Barack Obama-levels of enthusiasm. They got Hillary Clinton-level turnout instead.

"early data suggested Tuesday that turnout was “on pace for 2016,”

We still don't have any of the official data!

Even so, as I posted elsewhere, I wouldn't read too much into the turnout number at this point.

"early data suggested Tuesday that turnout was “on pace for 2016,”

We still don't have any of the official data!

Even so, as I posted elsewhere, I wouldn't read too much into the turnout number at this point.
300px-Buddy_christ.jpg

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Democrats sure made a big deal out of the turnout in 2008 and 2012. You've stated that there's enthusiasm on the left and turnout will matter in 2020. Now we shouldn't read too much into the turnout number?

We might have to start calling you Lieutenant Colonel Eggo.

Democrats sure made a big deal out of the turnout in 2008 and 2012. You've stated that there's enthusiasm on the left and turnout will matter in 2020. Now we shouldn't read too much into the turnout number?

We might have to start calling you Lieutenant Colonel Eggo.
But you see, that only matters when they want it to matter.

Will matter in November 2020, yes. That will be a different dynamic than right now.

And btw, "on pace with 2016" isn't a bad thing at this point especially considering how the Democratic nominee for President went on to win more votes in 2016! The Democrats just need to slightly increase their turnout in a few key states in November, and they can win.

But you see, that only matters when they want it to matter.

If you can show me one post I've made on here saying the turnout in Iowa will be very important and will predict what will happen in November, go right ahead.

Heck, show me just one Democratic poster who has made such a claim on this board.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

If you can show me one post I've made on here saying the turnout in Iowa will be very important and will predict what will happen in November, go right ahead.

Heck, show me just one Democratic poster who has made such a claim on this board.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And when I bring you yore quotes about "how excited everyone is" you'll be "that's not the Iowa caucus"

And when I bring you yore quotes about "how excited everyone is" you'll be "that's not the Iowa caucus"

Aren't we talking about the Iowa caucus?o_O

And Democrats are excited to vote Trump out of office. That happens in November. Not February in Iowa.

It matters when everyone knows it matters, November.
LOL We'll see. I know you didn't play sports, but there's a saying "you play like you practice".

But then maybe this year the left will be like Allen Iverson.

LOL We'll see. I know you didn't play sports, but there's a saying "you play like you practice".

But then maybe this year the left will be like Allen Iverson.

I played sports.

And I know the game that really mattered was the championship, not a scrimmage.

Will matter in November 2020, yes. That will be a different dynamic than right now.

And btw, "on pace with 2016" isn't a bad thing at this point especially considering how the Democratic nominee for President went on to win more votes in 2016! The Democrats just need to slightly increase their turnout in a few key states in November, and they can win.
Lol! There's the classic toon logic. How'd that popular vote victory turn out? I'll bet your Queen would have traded that for Trump's Electoral College victory.

Reactions: iasooner1
Hence this...

Try to keep up. I know it is hard for you.
Lol! The Democrats are going to have to figure out how to win electoral college votes, dipshit. Having more people turn out in California won't win it. But turnout in Iowa doesn't matter right now, amiright, toon? Nevermind that caucus turnout exactly predicted who won the general election in Iowa in 2008, 2012, and 2016.

Reactions: iasooner1
Lol! The Democrats are going to have to figure out how to win electoral college votes, dipshit.

Hence the reason I stated, "The Democrats just need to slightly increase their turnout in a few key states in November, and they can win."

A course in reading comprehension would really do you some good Meds. I'm serious.

Good to see you finally caught on and switched gears quickly lol!

And I was thinking of states like Pa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida.
So let me pose a couple of questions to you, Toon...

What things could cause low Democratic turnout in the caucuses? How might those things translate into losing Iowa in 2020?

What things could cause increased Republican turnout in the caucuses? How might those things translate into winning Iowa in 2020?

What things could cause low Democratic turnout in the caucuses? How might those things translate into losing Iowa in 2020?

What things could cause increased Republican turnout in the caucuses? How might those things translate into winning Iowa in 2020?

You lost him.

I hope this toon character you are obsessed with shows up to answer your questions.

Lol! Damn, son. You're a purebred chickenshit.

What did this toon character do to you to make you so obsessed with him? You literally talk about him nonstop and apparently think half the posters on this board are him. I mean you can hardly go a post without mentioning him.

That dude is living rent free in your head.:D

What did this toon character do to you to make you so obsessed with him? You literally talk about him nonstop and apparently think half the posters on this board are him. I mean you can hardly go a post without mentioning him.

That dude is living rent free in your head.:D
Lol. Carry on.

I knew you wouldn't answer those questions when I posted them. You're as consistent as cheddar bay biscuits.

I knew you wouldn't answer those questions when I posted them.

You asked toon to answer those questions. When you ask me, I'll have no problem answering them.

Till then, you will just have to wait on the toon poster you are so obsessed with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT