ADVERTISEMENT

Another warm wet fart of a forecast...

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Just once...just one more time. Maybe next year...

My wait for a snow over 4-5 inches here in Claremore is becoming about as futile as waiting for another bedlam win.

Come to think of it, the last big snow here was in fact in 2011...although we did win in 2014...and it did snow like 2 inches a couple days later..both were short on substance...

Feel like I need to draw the curtains and just sit in a dark room and listen to Depeche Mode all gotdam day...

Miserable. Just f^%}in miserable.

Just once...just one more time. Maybe next year...

My wait for a snow over 4-5 inches here in Claremore is becoming about as futile as waiting for another bedlam win.

Come to think of it, the last big snow here was in fact in 2011...although we did win in 2014...and it did snow like 2 inches a couple days later..both were short on substance...

Feel like I need to draw the curtains and just sit in a dark room and listen to Depeche Mode all gotdam day...

Miserable. Just f^%}in miserable.
You need your own.... personal.... snow storm....

I’ve told my wife many times, I’m going to make snow one of these days and spread it all around the yard...

I’ve been bitching about this for 7 years now. Seven. Siete (7).

It’s just unf^%inbelievable. The storms just disappear and reform after going past, swerve, curve, circle, and swoop their way right away from this asshole county.

2f4a49.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT