ADVERTISEMENT

Did or did not?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Corndog say there was not going to be a red wave? And did he not state this because the Normie's failed to help fix 2020? And also there is one uniparty with the mirage of that there are choices in elections? Did he not state most
If not all elections with these machines (sans one day elections on paper) are cheated-I.e. your vote doesn't count?

Are there some good Republicans? Yes but the establishment rules the system, which is why the system has to be taken all the way down and rebooted. Yalls so called Republican Party has enabled and been a catalyst for a global bought out system that is about "selections" and not "elections"- we are owned by enemy countries and elite Uber rich demons.

All the Normie's on here talking so greatly about some red red wave that was never gonna happen it's almost comical. Y'all might do a little better to listen to Corndog, and a few others. Those of you that still have belief in the system are off the reservation.

To continue to listen to main stream fake media (yes that especially includes faux news and Newsvax) after all of the lies and deceit (again these guys duped you guys into taking horrible experimental toxic gene therapies that do you are destroying your immune system's over time) those that continue to listen to them there are no words- 100 percent propaganda fed to them daily by elite pedophiles that think y'all are pondscum.

Again just ANOTHER "I told you so" from the one and only Corndog.

Corndog say there was not going to be a red wave? And did he not state this because the Normie's failed to help fix 2020? And also there is one uniparty with the mirage of that there are choices in elections? Did he not state most
If not all elections with these machines (sans one day elections on paper) are cheated-I.e. your vote doesn't count?

Are there some good Republicans? Yes but the establishment rules the system, which is why the system has to be taken all the way down and rebooted. Yalls so called Republican Party has enabled and been a catalyst for a global bought out system that is about "selections" and not "elections"- we are owned by enemy countries and elite Uber rich demons.

All the Normie's on here talking so greatly about some red red wave that was never gonna happen it's almost comical. Y'all might do a little better to listen to Corndog, and a few others. Those of you that still have belief in the system are off the reservation.

To continue to listen to main stream fake media (yes that especially includes faux news and Newsvax) after all of the lies and deceit (again these guys duped you guys into taking horrible experimental toxic gene therapies that do you are destroying your immune system's over time) those that continue to listen to them there are no words- 100 percent propaganda fed to them daily by elite pedophiles that think y'all are pondscum.

Again just ANOTHER "I told you so" from the one and only Corndog.

If all 23 people who clicked on this thread had replied, it would read something like this…

What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.
What a dick.