ADVERTISEMENT

Another Example Of Israel’s Morality

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
What the hell are Christians doing in Lebanon anyway? Oh well, God’s Chosen People always know best. They’re the most moral people in human history, you know. Just ask them. They’ll tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
What the hell are Christians doing in Lebanon anyway? Oh well, God’s Chosen People always know best. They’re the most moral people in human history, you know. Just ask them. They’ll tell you.

Please don't ever quit posting, where would I find my humor.

I have travelled the world extensively and have never been denied a visa because I am a Christian. Are there places that I am not allowed to visit that I am unaware of as a Christian?

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogance multiplied by the cubed root of your intelligence divided by your world travel experience. What was it, "Japan and some Asian countries", yeah that was your response. You have yet to respond to my inquiry "have you ever read the Koran?". Your deflections & silence buries you deeper and deeper in the pit of insignificance.

Carry on, each village needs their idiot.

009ce4a932fd4ff7e6abd3adefb969e1_w200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT