ADVERTISEMENT

Annual, "What is the Worst Halloween Candy" Thread

Whatever that crap is in the solid black and orange wax paper type wrapping.
candy.jpg

Reactions: CarrolltonPoke
I have to agree that the black and orange mystery candy is hands down the worst candy ever. Tried it once as a kid and could not eat it. Could not tell you what flavor it was, but I can tell you it was awful.

Candy corn is a close second.

The only good thing about this dreadful holiday other than the slutty "insert profession here" costumes is candy corn.

Candy corn is the best corn...

Bingo! What is that crap?
This gets my vote every year too. I remember these were the last thing left after all of the candy haul was finally eaten. Apparently they are supposed to be some kind of peanut butter taffy-like substance. I should find this stuff to hand out. That way I won't eat the leftovers and I can bring them to the office to punish coworkers.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
So I'm going to be in the minority, I guess, but I love the peanut butter taffy. I love taffy in general though. I always buy a couple bags of this, after Halloween, when it goes on super discount.

This gets my vote every year too. I remember these were the last thing left after all of the candy haul was finally eaten. Apparently they are supposed to be some kind of peanut butter taffy-like substance. I should find this stuff to hand out. That way I won't eat the leftovers and I can bring them to the office to punish coworkers.

I've heard the dental industry is behind that orange and black peanut buttery mess. These candies have some sort of sticky substance that causes your fillings to dislodge and a next day trip to your local dentist. And i'm not anti-dentite.

Reactions: CarrolltonPoke
I've heard the dental industry is behind that orange and black peanut buttery mess. These candies have some sort of sticky substance that causes your fillings to dislodge and a next day trip to your local dentist. And i'm not anti-dentite.
I think they are made of the same things as Bit-O-Honey.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Any chocolate wrapped with microscopically thin foil is a close second. Always end up eating a piece of foil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT