ADVERTISEMENT

And there it is....CNN gives away how the left will try to steal the election

Oct 31, 2022

CNN is using the same 'don't be surprised if Trump is ahead on Election Night, but there will still be MOAR VOTES TO COUNT!" talking point they used in 2020 to explain how they stole the 2020 election from Trump at 3am.

Because the goal isn't to count all the votes.....the goal is to keep counting until TRUMP LOSES.

So here we go.....10pm Election Night, Trump Is sitting at 219 EVs, Kamala at 226.

The 7 battleground states: AZ, GA, NV, MI, WI, PA, NC all sitting with Trump at a 500,000 or so vote lead.

So why aren't the networks calling them all for Trump and calling the election for Trump?

Well........the media tells us we are waiting on overseas ballot from the MILITARY. And those COULD swing the election to Kamala!

You know, because the military LOVES Kamala.

Get ready.

CNN is using the same 'don't be surprised if Trump is ahead on Election Night, but there will still be MOAR VOTES TO COUNT!" talking point they used in 2020 to explain how they stole the 2020 election from Trump at 3am.

Because the goal isn't to count all the votes.....the goal is to keep counting until TRUMP LOSES.

So here we go.....10pm Election Night, Trump Is sitting at 219 EVs, Kamala at 226.

The 7 battleground states: AZ, GA, NV, MI, WI, PA, NC all sitting with Trump at a 500,000 or so vote lead.

So why aren't the networks calling them all for Trump and calling the election for Trump?

Well........the media tells us we are waiting on overseas ballot from the MILITARY. And those COULD swing the election to Kamala!

You know, because the military LOVES Kamala.

Get ready.
I posted about this weeks ago.

It’s these voters who don’t even have to reside in a certain state to live there.

My only hope is they know how many of these citizens there are, and the number isn’t insurmountable.

I posted about this weeks ago.

It’s these voters who don’t even have to reside in a certain state to live there.

My only hope is they know how many of these citizens there are, and the number isn’t insurmountable.
I believe they did this in Georgia in 2020. I remember them saying they were waiting on a batch of military votes and I remember thinking "Oh good, this will break hard for Trump', and then they claimed like 96% went for Biden LOL Just enough to push Biden in front.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT