ADVERTISEMENT

An absolute beatdown of Kamala

You can. The difference is, the venues the candidates go to.

Trump goes to venues that seat 20,000 with room for another 80,000 overflow.

Walz goes to a small high school basketball gym and they pull out one rollaway section of bleachers for his 'audience'. Even if he FILLS that section, it's what, 100 people?

She's cooked.
In defense of Kamala and her blind loyal followers, you can't expect her base to show up for her political rallies. Illegals think it's another scam for the government to arrest and deport them. Dead people, well they are dead. Welfare queens because they are to lazy to much of anything. Gays, trannies and thier indoctrinators in education are to busy tryin to convince kids they are sexual confused. Anti-Semites are to busy enjoying their anti-semantic ways and trying to intimidate Jews into hiding. Criminals are to busy committing crimes. Government workers can barely get themselves to work and can't be bothered with attending thier meal tickets political rally. Her billionaire donors are off jet setting the world, coming up with new ways to steal tax payer dollars, besides the millions they gave her are enough. Terrorist can't bring attention to themselves or risk having their plans destroyed. While there are plenty of other anti-American sub sections of Democrat voters, I think you get the point.

Reactions: fatman76
She wants another debate on a lib biased network but refuses and has not done a press conference since being nominated because she is afraid someone will ask a tough question and will ask follow-up questions to stupid answers.

Reactions: fatman76
I personally don't care who is elected as long as it is not Trump.
The world would go in a chaos if USA becomes a fascist country.
I was horrified when I read about project 2025.
While most of you beLieve in the constitution which separated church and state now they want a Christian America.
Maybe some of you may Google Thomas Jefferson and his interest in the Quran.
Trump has nothing to do with the Heritage Foundation or Project 2025.

And you know that. They are much farther right than he is.

And what "fascist" things happened in your life when Trump was in office?

She wants another debate on a lib biased network but refuses and has not done a press conference since being nominated because she is afraid someone will ask a tough question and will ask follow-up questions to stupid answers.
Libs don't want to remember Trump offered 3 debates and she took one.

You don't debate once voting has started.

It's too late.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
This is absolutely false. Trump has a lot to do with Project 2025 and many connections to it.

Just because Trump lies to you about not having anything to do with it doesn't mean you have to believe the liar.

He sure tried to be a neo-fascist, yes. Especially after he lost the 2020 election and attempted a coup.

Thankfully, we had protections in place that stopped Trump from having his neo-fascist way.
1) Prove Trump had anything to do with Project 2025. It's a flat out lie.
2) If Trump wanted to stay in power why didn't he? I recall he peacefully stepped down. He authorized 10k National Guard Troops to protect the Capitol. He told people to "peacefully and patriotically" have their voices heard about a clearly stolen election. Hours in he posted a video to Twitter telling people to go home, which Twitter immediately took down. Why would Twitter do that?

I also know that the FBI is still trying to figure out how many plain clothes officers they had in the crowd that day.

It's all just a strange string of coincidences that your party still uses as a talking point.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I personally don't care who is elected as long as it is not Trump.
Are you a citizen? If not you have no say.
The world would go in a chaos if USA becomes a fascist country.
Dems are the fascists. Fascism is a form of collectivism were the state through heavy regulation is the de facto manager of private enterprise.
I was horrified when I read about project 2025.
what specifically?
While most of you beLieve in the constitution which separated church and state now they want a Christian America.
not in the constitution
Maybe some of you may Google Thomas Jefferson and his interest in the Quran.
LOL part of it was he wanted to understand the thinking of those reprobates known as the barbary pirates. The barbary pirates were attacking our shipping after we separated from England. He was tired of paying tribute and ransoms. Islam was the justification given by the pirates as to why they did what they did. Jefferson built up the Navy, sent in the Marines and kicked Muslim @ss.

Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman answer to Jefferson's inquiries into the attacks:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT