ADVERTISEMENT

An absolute beatdown of Kamala

I think reality is setting in.
In terms of this board and posters like you, reality for me set in a long time ago. That is why I don't waste a lot of time on this board anymore. There is no point. Posters like you are going to continue to be delusional, insane, and believe/spread lies. You aren't going to change and you are very predictable.

I mainly come here now for laughs and to give a little truth balance to the right-wing absurdity, when I have time to waste.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
In terms of this board and posters like you, reality for me set in a long time ago. That is why I don't waste a lot of time on this board anymore. There is no point. Posters like you are going to continue to be delusional, insane, and believe/spread lies. You aren't going to change and you are very predictable.

I mainly come here now for laughs and to give a little truth balance to the right-wing absurdity, when I have time to waste.
I thought the new term was misinformation or haven't you received your new talking points? :)

I thought the new term was misinformation or haven't you received your new talking points? :)
Misinformation is what you and the other Trump cultists on this board believe in and spread on a daily basis. You greatly struggle with reality, facts, and the truth.

Just like your dear leader, Trump, who won't do interviews because he doesn't want to be fact-checked lol!

In terms of this board and posters like you, reality for me set in a long time ago. That is why I don't waste a lot of time on this board anymore. There is no point.
You're not here cause your girl is cooked. And you've been running your mouth bigly about how amazing she is, great leadership, clearly ahead, and now the bottom has fallen out.

And it's her own fault. She made a complete ass of herself during Helene, and every interview she gives proves how in over her head she is.

You can see this as clearly as the rest of us can. You don't want to post here cause you don't want to face the music of being dead ass wrong.

Best to leave now, it's only going to get far worse for you in the coming months.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

☝🏻triggered.

Misinformation is what you and the other Trump cultists on this board believe in and spread on a daily basis. You greatly struggle with reality, facts, and the truth.

Just like your dear leader, Trump, who won't do interviews because he doesn't want to be fact-checked lol!
Yea that's what Biden and Kamala keep saying, not surprising your kind regurgitate it.

I personally don't care who is elected as long as it is not Trump.
The world would go in a chaos if USA becomes a fascist country.
I was horrified when I read about project 2025.
While most of you beLieve in the constitution which separated church and state now they want a Christian America.
Maybe some of you may Google Thomas Jefferson and his interest in the Quran.
Dude, repeat after me. Trump had nothing to do with Project 2025 NOTHING! He’s disavowed even reading the document which was from the heritage foundation. Simple question? Was Trump
a facist in his first 4 years?

The scumbag liberal media both domestic and FOREIGN, will do anything to try to make Trump look like a tyrant in waiting. There are some legitimate things to be concerned about I suppose, but Project 2025 is a canard, much like Russia, Russia, Russia.

Dude, repeat after me. Trump had nothing to do with Project 2025 NOTHING!
Project 2025's founder has stated publicly that Trump has nothing to do with it.

But Kamala says it's so, and her supporters either aren't moral enough to call her out for lying, or aren't smart enough to see she's lying to them. Either case is embarrassing.

Trump had nothing to do with Project 2025 NOTHING!
This is absolutely false. Trump has a lot to do with Project 2025 and many connections to it.

Just because Trump lies to you about not having anything to do with it doesn't mean you have to believe the liar.

Simple question? Was Trump a fascist in his first 4 years?
He sure tried to be a neo-fascist, yes. Especially after he lost the 2020 election and attempted a coup.

Thankfully, we had protections in place that stopped Trump from having his neo-fascist way.

But Kamala says it's so, and her supporters either aren't moral enough to call her out for lying, or aren't smart enough to see she's lying to them. Either case is embarrassing.
When you call Trump out for his many lies, let me know.

Heck, when you call Trump out for just ONE of his lies, let me know.

Well, maybe you should start listening to and embracing the truth for once instead of allowing yourself to be deceived (intentionally or not).
We should listen to the guy that told us his son never made money from foreign countries, Hunters Laptop was Russian disinformation along with all his other lies? Or Kamala who told us Biden was sharp as a tack? LMAO they have zero credibility.

LMAO they have zero credibility.
Yet, Trump has more credibility?

🤣🤣

Come on Bearcat, get real. Almost every time Trump opens his mouth, it is to lie or spread misinformation.

As you have already showed on another thread today, you have a hard time admitting or acknowledging the truth.

Yet, Trump has more credibility?

🤣🤣

Come on Bearcat, get real. Almost every time Trump opens his mouth, it is to lie or spread misinformation.

As you have already showed on another thread today, you have a hard time admitting or acknowledging the truth.
Did I say Trump had any? I said Biden and Harris had none, you know the ones you believe and follow without question?

They have way more than Trump has. Way more.
Then why did the left shit can Biden and why is Kamala getting plastered by Trump in the polls?

Kamala should be up by 30 right now if even half of what you claim about Kamala is correct LMAO!

Instead, her own party is going behind her back and blabbing to the press that Kamala's internal data shows she's getting her ass spanked.

This coming year is going to be absolutely glorious.

Then why did the left shit can Biden and why is Kamala getting plastered by Trump in the polls?
🙄

Harris is not getting "plastered" by Trump in the polls. She is leading or tied in almost every poll, including polls from the battleground states.

Do you think of you just keep repeating a lie it will somehow make it true?

President Biden chose to step down because of electoral issues related to his age. Not his credibility.

Kamala should be up by 30 right now if even half of what you claim about Kamala is correct LMAO!
What are you talking about? No candidate is going to be up by 30 points nationally given our current political environment.

Instead, her own party is going behind her back and blabbing to the press that Kamala's internal data shows she's getting her ass spanked.
Another lie from you. Her "own party" isn't doing this.

Last edited:
What are three things Trump has told you this election cycle that you don't believe?
Trump hasn't told me anything, I don't much listen to him. Like I told you months ago, I decided to vote for Trump the moment he become the Republican nominee. Not so much as a vote for Trump, although I am glad to do so, but as a vote against the perversions, corruption and what I see as the treason of the Democrat Party. IMO Democrat's are intentionally trying to destroy this country.
I don't even really like Trump all that much and wish we had different choices for President but he is the closest thing I can see right now to change the direction of this country back to something that resembles sanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT