ADVERTISEMENT

All y'all warmongers happy?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Y'all that keep buying all the Russia bad/ Ukraine regime good and innocent ? Y'all happy y'all are listening to POS media along with Lindsey Graham types that make money hand over fist withOUR TAX DOLLARS HE STEALS FROM US? We overthrew the Ukraine govt in 2014- look it up. We installed leadership there and then with Zelenskyy- the POS comedian didn't even campaign or spend a dime- we just installed him so we could launder money there- the Ukrainian people are scared to death if their govt.

And this all started bc we let our President get taken out by the same people and we totally let it happen- these global scum are evil and we just watch it all happen

Lost country - the USA

Everyone on here does know what false flags are right? How the left will kill innocent people to get
Their narrative

AnguishedShinyBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

How about this?

Russia is lying to us

Ukraine is lying to us.

The American government is lying to us.
I don't like it, but we have no control over all of this. Just along for the ride. Come out of the pandemic and now this. All we have is a vote, and we don't get to exercise it very frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
I don't like it, but we have no control over all of this. Just along for the ride. Come out of the pandemic and now this. All we have is a vote, and we don't get exercise it very frequently.
Agree but we have to all get on the same
Page and get together and take it back-
Peacefully. I do not even think we can vote-
Those machines can do what they want them to do.

There will be a point where the working class will understand they have to take time off work to take it back- Truckers are Already there- it's the "Normies" That Have to wake Up imo some more to what's going on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT