ADVERTISEMENT

Hold Fox so called "news" accountable

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Turn them off. If they keep fighting against We the People and you keep watching them you are enabling them. What a tool POS Sandra Smith is. Fox gives you just enough to make you trust them but they absolutely have failed the people on 3 quick items that come to mind:

1. They lie and coverup election fraud of 2020 and other elections- the machines didn't just start cheating - Pedo puppet lost so bad
They had to stop it for a week to get enough fake ballots in. Literally 300 ish counties In swing states alone had over 100 percent voteEr turnout - Fox lies about the fraud and lied to the people beforE the election and during.

2. They lie about everything Covid- won't tell all the deaths and injuries, dangers of Remdesivir, how bad masks are, that Covid wasn't even dangerous but the hospital protocols were etc- totally let down the people that watch their propagandists tools that are just media darlings that promote Pfizer and big Harma sponsored garbage. Journalist get paid 10-70 million per year to tell the truth on Fox?!
That's money being paid to them to promote the big Harma and WEF narrative bully said entities.

3. Ukraine - totally Promoted pro war garbage against Russia and didn't report how the Ukraine is the global POS laundering mecca of our stolen tax dollars. That the globalists push for a one world govt needs Putin and all countries to capitulate to th global corrupt mafia that traffics kids,
Steals nations funds and causes pain and suffering in all countries so they will capitulate to the NWO CCP way if life. That Ukraine Azov admitted Nazi military kills their own citizens and has been for years.

Turn off Fox. I shouldn't have to say turn off CNN bc those people that watch them have very little hope if any- the Normies that watch Fox actors on TV have some hope IMO - there are many trusted sources of independent journalists that actually tell the truth on the above three topics Out there- of course there are many topics but these three tell you all you SHOULD need to know to turn them off

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
You act like this is breaking news, every American news outlet is controlled propaganda.

Reactions: 22LR
Isn't Neil Cavuto Fox business? That guy is as bad of a global piece of trash as I've been around

Isn't Neil Cavuto Fox business? That guy is as bad of a global piece of trash as I've been around
I'm big on Stewart Varney and Fox Business tickers. Cavuto is pretty much as he's always been. Then there's the very conservative Money Honey early morning. Then what's her name conservative late afternoon.

Fox Business won't let me forget Brandon's crime wave, southern border disaster and his war on the US Oil & Gas Industry.

I won't say I don't like Jesse Waters- he seems to be ok. Seems like a fox and Newsmax have a few ok people but their agenda of push war wirh Russia, cover up election Fraud and gene therapy injury and deaths - are just so blatant and a disservice to Americans. Yes em they choose to watch them but seems like there should be more Accountability for those pieces of trash.

It's like the Ds v the R's as per
fix and CNN- D's and CNN TELL YOU they are lying to you and are going to stab you in the back....while Fox and The Rs lie their arse off schmoozing you and making you think they are for you and then knife you in the back and twist it

I can't say I've ever seen OAN do that- they seem to be on the up and up - but I don't watch cable anymore. The deep state just kills them with negative propaganda,
Censorship and threats it's totally unreal.

We are at war but it's not with Russia nor China- its with our own country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT