ADVERTISEMENT

@aliabedi

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
@aliabedi has emailed me asking if this site is still running, he cannot access it from Pakistan. He requested to see if I could contact the site to see if they have blocked international access. I have no idea how to do that. Do any of you?

@aliabedi has emailed me asking if this site is still running, he cannot access it from Pakistan. He requested to see if I could contact the site to see if they have blocked international access. I have no idea how to do that. Do any of you?
nosacrifice-goodfellas.gif

Reactions: 22LR
Well, Dan, there's a "contact us" button at the bottom of the web page that you can click but I doubt Rivals is doing any blocking of this site in Pakistan or anywhere. Most likely his internet provider has it blocked if it's blocked. He should look into a VPN. Real cheap these days.

Well, Dan, there's a "contact us" button at the bottom of the web page that you can click but I doubt Rivals is doing any blocking of this site in Pakistan or anywhere. Most likely his internet provider has it blocked if it's blocked. He should look into a VPN. Real cheap these days.
Yes, he's concerned that Pakistan is blocking. I suggested to him a couple of months ago that he should get out while he could, but he said he is too old to go somewhere new. I believe he is a successful businessman in Pakistan and is hard pressed to walk away from it. Thanks for the tip! I try to contact Rivals.

Yes, he's concerned that Pakistan is blocking. I suggested to him a couple of months ago that he should get out while he could, but he said he is too old to go somewhere new. I believe he is a successful businessman in Pakistan and is hard pressed to walk away from it. Thanks for the tip! I try to contact Rivals.
You terrorist fanboys need to stick together. How sweet! 😍🥰😙

You terrorist fanboys need to stick together. How sweet! 😍🥰😙
Neither of us are terrorists or supporters of terrorism. I don't speak for Ali, but as for myself one of the reasons I don't support the Zionist state of Israel is because it is a terrorist state.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If Pakistan is blocking it, the only solution is a VPN service. Rivals can't do anything about their domain being blocked by a government.

How about sharing his email address in this thread so we can all send him nice messages?

He might be on the FBI's "person of interest" list. He and Dan's shared opinions put him there. Dan just might be an "operative". After all, 20 daily threads of terrorist propaganda?

Last edited:
Didn't alibaba call Trump a Racist or Fascist or both?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the Humanity of it all! 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT